The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Eason, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AR_Six

AR_Six "Sookie!"

... R u kidding?
    No. I have lately been prone to suspicion. For example when someone says "this is McQueen" I assume they mean McQ, or "This is Marc Jacobs" they mean Marc by Marc. When I see someone wearing cheap stuff (not that there's anything wrong with N+F but Nixon, bleh) and that tee, I guess it might be fake. I could tell from the tags, but this ain't recent purchases thread or should / shouldn't I so whatever.

2. KitAkira

KitAkira Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!

Gotta know your shit to play on Ebay.

3. hendrix

hendrix Ill-proportioned

guys lets try to criticise the actual fit, not the person (as annoying as he seems with his blog and all).

the sunglasses are bad.
    i don't like the sneakers.
    not a fan of the tshirts either.

4. lmaozedong

lmaozedong Senior member

guys lets try to criticise the actual fit, not the person (as annoying as he seems with his blog and all).

the sunglasses are bad.
    i don't like the sneakers.
    not a fan of the tshirts either.

the sunglasses are horrible. and really really only have value in the "conspicuous consumption" of them.

i like the mcqueen t-shirt (given that its a real, not a fake). i'm looking to pick up one like it as well. i've had a couple mcqueen t-shirts pass through my hands and they fit great, love the skull prints too.

n&f jeans seem acceptable.

5. Lane

Lane Senior member

loafers + camo pants + pant roll + tucked shirt + weak sleeve roll + blue fishermans hat + black belt =

why do I see compliments for this...

6. AR_Six

AR_Six "Sookie!"

I have that shirt (real haha) in maroon in L, I think. Too big for me so it's brand new, stashed away somewhere. I think it's too big for you though lmaozedong, IIRC you're smaller than me. If someone else is interested send me a PM.

7. themselves

themselves Well-Known Member

Because your outfits are thrown together with no sensibility to fashion and style at all, based almost entirely on conspicuous consumption brands... and for some reason you look too young to afford it all on your own.

he does have a fashion sensibility, it's just a bit naive and more ostentatious than the collective style forum taste allows for. actually, his fits are somehow more appealing than yours, perhaps not so much because of what he is wearing, but more the way his clothes fit due to his natural skinniness. whereas you have this kind of weedy skinny upper body but you also have a fat ass. which means no matter what brand of jean you wear, the fit is always off (and forever will be until you go to the gym). plus you don't shave, and have dry, brittle, shaggy hair - which gives you a dirty, unappealing look in every pic you inflict on viewers of this thread. [​IMG]

8. KitAkira

KitAkira Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!

he does have a fashion sensibility, it's just a bit naive and more ostentatious than the collective style forum taste allows for. actually, his fits are somehow more appealing than yours, perhaps not so much because of what he is wearing, but more the way his clothes fit due to his natural skinniness. whereas you have this kind of weedy skinny upper body but you also have a fat ass. which means no matter what brand of jean you wear, the fit is always off (and forever will be until you go to the gym). plus you don't shave, and have dry, brittle, shaggy hair - which gives you a dirty, unappealing look in every pic you inflict on viewers of this thread. [​IMG]
    lol [​IMG]

9. AR_Six

AR_Six "Sookie!"

Hey look someone who doesn't have the balls to post their hate under their own username. Gotta respect that, especially on the internet where everyone is anonymous anyway. Pussy.

10. Listi

Listi Senior member

lmao holy shit is 123abc123 a sockpuppet for a sockpuppet or are you just more delusional about what looks good than he is edit: On the topic of having a fat ass [​IMG] lmao thin finn, size 27, good job on my ass-essment where's your ass? no pics? for shame, then you'd open yourself up to someone saying something mean :<:<:< they might try to hurt you over the internet OH NO!!!

11. theom-

theom- Senior member

Asobu, how tall are you? I feel like your height makes oversized stuff much easier to pull off.

12. sq4you

sq4you Mid-level baller

[​IMG]

this actually looks pretty awesome.

13. drmmr

drmmr Senior member

14. GuidoWongolini

GuidoWongolini Senior member

Oh F#$%.. Not only did I not tuck my shirt in, but I wore my camo SC..
    [​IMG]

Oh well, there's next week end to try & redeem my SW&D points..

15. Adam24

Adam24 Senior member

Sorry for the crappy pictures, but they were taken late at night with 0 natural light.. and even the artificial light in my room sucks. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] I could use some feedback on how those (waxed) jeans fit. After looking at the pics, I feel like they'd look better if I had the thighs slimmed down a little (but that's only half of the problem.. the other half is my life-long-curse of having big hips). Thoughts?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.