• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

how do you rock 'em jeans? : Fit Pics & Description

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Contingency Plan
CrateXFarinelli's
DSC_0050.JPG

I think that could be the best fitting denim I've ever seen on anyone on here. Props to you. When they get all vintigified (yes, made up word - to be made vintage) they'll be freakin' amazing.

theuserman

Reaction score
Originally Posted by dcg
6'tall, ~165lbs, regular jean size 31. Size 31 Samurai Jin:
Jeans.jpg
Size 30 Dior MIJ 21cm (these have been sitting in the closet for a few months; can't decide if the cut works for me): \\
Jeans1.jpg

Hi guys, can anybody please tell me what type of samurai jeans is that?? yamato? 001? 003? I like it, and hope to get a pair of that jeans.... THX brother Can somebody here show the picture of samurai yamato 003jp, i desperately want to see how it looks like when people actually wear them. THANK YOU once again

Chie

Reaction score
Originally Posted by BIGBERTHA
Here's how I rock my size 28 new standard. My true waist is 32. Started wearing them in December. They've been worked three days a week since. No wash or soak. Still smell fantastic.
wk4kSl.jpg

KQUgjl.jpg

Z5nSel.jpg

dude, your jeans look even newer than my almost-2-weeks-old APC NS, rock them harder!

IIIrd Icon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by theuserman
Hi guys,
can anybody please tell me what type of samurai jeans is that?? yamato? 001? 003?
I like it, and hope to get a pair of that jeans....
THX brother

Can somebody here show the picture of samurai yamato 003jp, i desperately want to see how it looks like when people actually wear them.
THANK YOU once again

those are 17oz Samurai Jins 0110xj. as for the 003jp, you got a better chance catching them browsing through the SuFu Samurai threads.

IIIrd Icon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by IIIrd Icon
66s based :

Samurai Yamato s001j [ Leepro-style, s5000 silhouette ] :: 15oz :: sz +1 @W34 [ could sz -1 to TTS for regular to slim fit ]

Yamat001JPtrim.jpg

YamatoFIT.jpg

current measurements : w= 34, ins= 32, f/r= 10.5, b/r= 14.5, u/t= 12, kn= 9, l/o= 8.5

UPDATE @1.5 mos effective wear:
yamatofit2.jpg

yamatoFB2.jpg

yamatoB2.jpg

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@IIIrd Icon - I just need to say that your denim is consistently some of the best stuff on this forum. I've even taken to your advice of a light starch over the combs after soaking - hoping that I get some similar results. Anyways - carry on dude. My admittedly noob 501's. I've been doing a brief "denim experiment" this summer upon discovering the forum and wanted to give some cheap raws a shot in order to understand the process more before splurging for something expensive. Fading isn't super impressive yet, but they've only been worn for about 1.5 months. If anything, the photos wash out the denim. Still darker in real life.
8-23-10+052.JPG
8-23-10+053.JPG
8-23-10+054.JPG
8-23-10+058.JPG
When does one typically start noticing those sorts of "high contrast" differences in the indigo? What is the usual timeframe? Edit: _______________ Fit pics actually coming soon. Spaced it and just used images already up on my blog.

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by connor
if you want some stuff thats gonna fade more you should pick up a cheap pair of APCs or somethin.

Yeah, for sure. I've read a fair share on the forums since starting this pair, but didn't want to throw away 35 bucks. I'm lining up my denim queue.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads