• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Recent non-Sartorialist Looks

Cravate_Noire

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Here I look at least a little human if anything
34z136q.jpg

TRINI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Cravate_Noire
Here I look at least a little human if anything

34z136q.jpg

That's one crazy spread button-down collar.

Cravate_Noire

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's the turn of the SF x-File agents now. Or of the SF NKWD Officers. Does it roll? Does it not? Rolls a bit? What has happened? If yes, why and how? Sartorial Holocaust?
sglcnp.jpg
11vi99x.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

aj_del

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Cravate_Noire
It's the turn of the SF x-File agents now. Or of the SF NKWD Officers.
Does it roll? Does it not? Rolls a bit? What has happened? If yes, why and how? Sartorial Holocaust?

Talibanisation as it is know in India.

aj_del

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not really, taking an extreme view is generally referred to as being Taliban like, hence the bastardization in the Indian press to 'Talibanization'.

Cravate_Noire

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aj_del
Not really, taking an extreme view is generally referred to as being Taliban like, hence the bastardization in the Indian press to 'Talibanization'.

I did definitely spot a lack of sarcasm
tinfoil.gif
Well, I am going to meet the owner of Saint Crispin's tomorrow before I'll go to see the Wiener Mozart Orchester in the Musikverein, so I better go to bed as it's 4:30pm.
See you in shoe Appreciation!

Sterling Gillette

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fantastic Mr Foxx
- Cravate Noire, I like the look of the SC + shirt you're wearing in this pic. Details please?

Believe me, you don't want any details on that shirt as the fake button-down collar is butt ugly, too large and has no roll at all.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads