• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bentley
I think this is a really nice casual look. Everything goes together well and seems to suit you nicely.
I agree, I think gnatty's look is great for a business casual summer day, especially days prior to the Fourth of July.

Threadbearer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gnatty8
aa27054680.jpg

Where might I find that jacket, or, better still, an assortment of jackets like that one in a variety of colors? Whenever I find them, they are sized S, M, L instead of 41L, and that doesn't work for me.

Threadbearer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just goofin' around with green today. And playing with hats, too.
Here's another track from my SF Unplugged CD. It's called Hipster Doofus.

Front-12.jpg

Closeup-13.jpg

Shirt: JAB
Tie: BB
Slacks: J. Crew
Belt: Polo
Socks: BR
Shoes: To Boot NY
Six-string cummerbund: Seagull Guitars

Socks-4.jpg

That cute little tweedy box in the background is a new purchase and one of the main reasons I don't go bespoke. I have other expensive addictions besides clothing.

radicaldog

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by spb_lady
What i was wearing right today... hope nobody will be against a girl's picture here... i promised to one person earlier today that i will show my look also
blush.gif

x_e2dc86f8.jpg

This works quite well, to my eye. A typical example of how women can get away with a look that is clearly 'put together' (but please let's not start dwelling on the causes of this social fact, ProfChaos & co.).

MBreinin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Threadbearer

Socks-4.jpg

That cute little tweedy box in the background is a new purchase and one of the main reasons I don't go bespoke. I have other expensive addictions besides clothing.

Is that a Champ, or a Deluxe. From the angle I can't judge size. Either way, two of the best amps ever.

Originally Posted by SpooPoker
Figured I'd give you guys some fireworks for 4th of July..
da3024d8.jpg

c034b2d9.jpg

Good God, Magnum.

Mike

Philip1978

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SpooPoker
Figured I'd give you guys some fireworks for 4th of July..

Indeed.
fing02[1].gif

MBreinin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It is casual Friday here at the office. Which is really a redundancy, since every day is a slob fest here.

So, I decided to carve through the masses of old man jeans, rubber soled shoes and invisible khaki and polo shirt fits and go with the RRL today. Shoes are Imperial Gunboats, just what the doctor ordered for kicking in skulls.

Have a great weekend and a great 4th of July, my fellow Americans.
smile.gif

4th-3.JPG

4th-4.JPG

4th-2.JPG

4th-1.JPG

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by spb_lady
What i was wearing right today... hope nobody will be against a girl's picture here... i promised to one person earlier today that i will show my look also
blush.gif

Welcome - I like the layering.
Originally Posted by gnatty8
Took tomorrow off, so today is Friday, happy Friday girls:
I like the gingham with the brown jacket - I'd have prefered cotton/linen trousers though
Originally Posted by MBreinin
It is casual Friday here at the office. Which is really a redundancy, since every day is a slob fest here.

Good day for cream. I like the gunboats.

skefferz

Reaction score
IMG_6142-1.jpg
IMG_6147-2.jpg
IMG_6155-1.jpg
Suit - Brooks Brothers Shirt - Hickey Freeman Tie - Lands End PS - Kent Wang Socks - Paul Stuart Shoes - Romano Martegani

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads