• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
umbvoy is a troll don't waste any more time reading/responding to him ok

Hummingbird

Reaction score
Originally Posted by kixslf
3142jnr.jpg

Woolrich Woolen Mills
Gitman
Tanner Goods X 3
Tellason John Graham Mellor
Quoddy

I want to tear that smug cigarette out of your hand, douse it in gasoline and burn it while you look on dumbfounded. Cigarettes DO NOT MAKE YOU LOOK COOL. Unless you're labelking, of course.

toothsomesound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by totally_disgruntled
While Mr. Catamount looks sloppy and contrived (psst, you don't go to UVA... and never will if you don't learn to tuck in your shirt and button the neck), I probably wouldn't immediately excuse myself if he sat next to me... which is more than I can say for certain WAYWT posters.

Me neither, would just throw up on him.

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Thanks guys, probably will give them a shot with my Sugar Canes once I hem them. The only bad part is that I think my lavender Jil DBs might have lost their usability because these white shoes will look better every time. Gonna have to search out PG's fits as he had some good ones with white shoes.
Originally Posted by Aaron01
aeglus, you're making me hate myself for not picking up those Peal & Co for BB ones at 40% off
facepalm.gif

I think these are the exact ones PG had for a couple fits. They're the ones that made me look for white wingtips instead of simple white suede bucks. Took a hell of a risk on these Tricker's though I think I'm more happy as they're just bulky enough to be versatile.

Cool The Kid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am not particularly fond of Uncontrol's fit either... pieces are quality, but the look seems strange and... contrived....

Flared jeans?
peepwall[1].gif

Mr. Moo

Boxercise Toughguy
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Cool The Kid
I am not particularly fond of Uncontrol's fit either... pieces are quality, but the look seems strange and... contrived.... Flared jeans?
peepwall[1].gif

du has his own style and doesn't care what others think, but posts pictures of himself anyway for "***** and giggles" - mostly giggles. i can applaud that. but i still think he's a troll account using photos from a pre-op message board.

Cool The Kid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo
du has his own style and doesn't care what others think, but posts pictures of himself anyway for "***** and giggles" - mostly giggles. i can applaud that. but i still think he's a troll account using photos from a pre-op message board.
I respect his bravery & individuality....

...but I don't know that I'd trust his style judgments​

Interesting character either way

onion

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo

Still beats being in your mid 20s and spending thousands of dollars to look like my 80 year old grandfather.

dls6128

Reaction score

Dude, your first and only fit pic was shorts and a t-shirt.

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by onion
Still beats being in your mid 20s and spending thousands of dollars to look like my 80 year old grandfather.
if people dressed like either of my dead grandfathers they would look like total badasses also if moo was like his grandfather he'd be a total badass too I tried on my sugar canes and was surprised to see they look pretty good and slim just being stacked. Might just wear them like that.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score

dude you're new here, don't be such a black hole...

JackTheRipper

Reaction score
Originally Posted by aeglus
Thanks guys, probably will give them a shot with my Sugar Canes once I hem them. The only bad part is that I think my lavender Jil DBs might have lost their usability because these white shoes will look better every time. Gonna have to search out PG's fits as he had some good ones with white shoes.

I think these are the exact ones PG had for a couple fits. They're the ones that made me look for white wingtips instead of simple white suede bucks. Took a hell of a risk on these Tricker's though I think I'm more happy as they're just bulky enough to be versatile.

Yeah, after I saw PG's fit with the Church's white shoes, I knew I had to kop myself something similar (in my peasantry price range). Since I'm on this topic anyways, does anyone know of a good white buck with a brick or contrast sole that's not too hard on the wallet? Something like Bass bucks maybe.

Sancho Panzo Christ

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Hummingbird
I want to tear that smug cigarette out of your hand, douse it in gasoline and burn it while you look on dumbfounded. Cigarettes DO NOT MAKE YOU LOOK COOL. Unless you're labelking, of course.

i have to agree with this, but mostly because i'm an angry ex-smoker. but the image of a land manitee smoking is pretty funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads