• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

cez

Reaction score
4710278594_63f145509f_b.jpg

drkshdw
h&m
dior
ndc

Bona Drag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
nice

you look too happy to be wearing drkshdw though

c00kz

Reaction score
Haha. More pics of the jacket? Are those 21cm? I think you need to slim down to 19, the stacking is going to create the illusion of a slim leg despite a small hem.

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Aaron01
How is the Tricker's quality? I've been looking to pick up a pair of the brick sole brogues for some everyday casual type use.

Oh, those trousers are pretty awesome.

They honestly feel like mini tanks. It's almost weird that they're white because you can tell that the model is for wearing out in the country and in bad weather. The only bad part is that in one spot the glue is visible from under the seams so I need to get that off.

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
desperately need new white hitops. these things are broken as **** but don't have any others
tee2a.jpg
black2zt.jpg
acne tee joe's jean the shirt apc jeans double identity sneakers i actually like that shirt despite the brand. wear it a bunch as an overshirt. Real soft and fits well and the distressing/reverse seam thing is nice. This is xs. Have the same one in s if someone wants it. Bought the small, didn't fit and went and got the xs but too late to return the other. Looks good, aeglus. If the shoes fit well now you should probably keep if you are gonna wear them enough. Definitely look cool

asobu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^looks good. great fit on those jeans, and those sneaks look great beat up. I like it without the overshirt too, like the slouchiness of the acne t.

cez

Reaction score
Originally Posted by c00kz
Haha. More pics of the jacket? Are those 21cm? I think you need to slim down to 19, the stacking is going to create the illusion of a slim leg despite a small hem.

I was in the fitting room at h&m and decided to pop a quick pic. The jacket definitely deserves some close ups. I'll post better shot later tonight.

And these are 19cm, not of fan of 21cm. Stacking is not for everyone, but i like it.

c00kz

Reaction score
Looks good still, fitting rooms in the H&M nearest me are like broom closets.

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
qwsMv.jpg
could have better hair tuesday night band practice ande whall beatwear

JackTheRipper

Reaction score
kgmeisser, I believe the shoes probably look nice in person, but the lighting/contrast makes it look so bad. Also, you are rocking a hardcore farmer's tan.

kgmessier

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JackTheRipper
kgmeisser, I believe the shoes probably look nice in person, but the lighting/contrast makes it look so bad. Also, you are rocking a hardcore farmer's tan.
  1. I adjusted the contrast to correct for the glare of the flash on the painting behind me, so that screwed with the shoes.
  2. The contrast probable accentuated the farmer's tan, but truth be told, I have a farmer's tan anyway. The perils of corporate life.
    frown.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads