• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

rdawson808

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Alter
Sympathies. I was just about to post a near identical story.

****! I just checked my work email. Mistake. I out of the office until Tuesday and should have just left it behind. Another snide e-mail from her, not-quite summarizing our conversation yesterday. So I had to reply to her, cc my boss, and give a slight correction.

She cleverly worded her email to indicate that I had agreed to take on whatever she gives me--even if that's the entire job. That's not what I said. I said to give me a share of the work. *****.

The good part of this is that our bosses know she's full of ****.

b

Bhowie

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
rdawson always sounds the most angry of all the
ffffuuuu.gif
stories, I love it.

globetrotter

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by acidboy
hang in there, GT... don't let the overbearing, self-centered, control freak, hateful, spiteful, hellspawn ***** bring you down....

thanks for the kind words

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Food poisoning. Stupid ******* ******** don't wipe their hands after ***********.

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
Food poisoning. Stupid ******* ******** don't wipe their hands after ***********.

laugh.gif

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by globetrotter
thanks for the kind words

my pleasure.... thanks for thinking it's sig worthy.

Originally Posted by Eason

plain.gif
some of us orweys crean hands!

Originally Posted by rdawson808
****! I just checked my work email. Mistake. I out of the office until Tuesday and should have just left it behind. Another snide e-mail from her, not-quite summarizing our conversation yesterday. So I had to reply to her, cc my boss, and give a slight correction.

She cleverly worded her email to indicate that I had agreed to take on whatever she gives me--even if that's the entire job. That's not what I said. I said to give me a share of the work. *****.

The good part of this is that our bosses know she's full of ****.

b

see: globetrotter's sig.

rdawson808

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

wmmk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
  • Last friday, I had a 12 page paper due, which involved thousands of pages of research, and took ~5 drafts to get right.
  • For this Wednesday, I had to finish Faulkner's The Sound and the Fury (which was a beautiful book FWIW; I intend to reread it more slowly over the summer), and write 84 pages of analysis on it.
  • I also had to translate two books of Ovid's Metamorphoses over the past couple weeks.
  • I need to memorize most of the constitution for Wednesday.
  • I have Latin and Physics finals tomorrow, with only 2.5 hrs. in between them, and I never learned about a quarter of the physics material to begin with.
  • I haven't gotten more than 4 hours of sleep on a school night for weeks.
  • It's 2:11 AM now, I just finished studying for Latin, it took 7 shots of espresso to keep myself awake, and the best thing I can do do vent is post on StyleForvm.

jgold47

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I bent my mortgage company, realtor, pretty much everyone over backwards to meet our pre-agreed upon closing date at great stress and 'favors' to me. We were supposed to close yesterday, and we are still waiting because the seller's bank isnt responding to the requests for the payoff amount. I want to stab someone with a rusty spoon right now.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by wmmk
  • Last friday, I had a 12 page paper due, which involved thousands of pages of research, and took ~5 drafts to get right.
  • For this Wednesday, I had to finish Faulkner's The Sound and the Fury (which was a beautiful book FWIW; I intend to reread it more slowly over the summer), and write 84 pages of analysis on it.
  • I also had to translate two books of Ovid's Metamorphoses over the past couple weeks.
  • I need to memorize most of the constitution for Wednesday.
  • I have Latin and Physics finals tomorrow, with only 2.5 hrs. in between them, and I never learned about a quarter of the physics material to begin with.
  • I haven't gotten more than 4 hours of sleep on a school night for weeks.
  • It's 2:11 AM now, I just finished studying for Latin, it took 7 shots of espresso to keep myself awake, and the best thing I can do do vent is post on StyleForvm.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Aren't you still in high school?

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I bruised my right rib cage with my bike's handlebar ends after hitting a tree and now I can't move so much or blow my nose without feeling a stabbing pain. aargh!

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I think i ate too much for dinner. This is going to make me sleepy earlier than usual and I have a cert exam i'm not done studying for.

globetrotter

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by acidboy
I bruised my right rib cage with my bike's handlebar ends after hitting a tree and now I can't move so much or blow my nose without feeling a stabbing pain. aargh!

why don't you take up a safe hobby, like bullfighting?

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
spent too much time screwing around with my server on friday night and now i'm trying to cram exam material for my exam tomorrow afternoon. Don't think im' gonna get much sleep tonight.
frown.gif
Gonna be exhausted tom. oh and i lost my smart card for the laundry somehow. No clean underwear or even clothes for that matter. oh... and carpal tunnel setting in.
ffffuuuu.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads