Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. acidboy

acidboy Senior member

why don't you take up a safe hobby, like bullfighting?

I'd only consider bullfighting if your mother in law goes with me. zing!

2. Danda74

Danda74 Senior member

3. GQgeek

GQgeek Senior member

I'd only consider bullfighting if your mother in law goes with me. zing!

after crashing into a tree you should be happy it's just a bruised rib cage. coulda been far worse. that downhill mountain biking shit always seemed nutzo to me. Too easy to wipe-out due to things pretty much out of your control unlike things like sky diving or rock climbing.

4. acidboy

acidboy Senior member

after crashing into a tree you should be happy it's just a bruised rib cage. coulda been far worse. that downhill mountain biking shit always seemed nutzo to me. Too easy to wipe-out due to things pretty much out of your control unlike things like sky diving or rock climbing.

thanks, i don't do downhills- only regular cross-country/trail riding... the trail we used yesterday was new to me, involving going through very narrow roads (if you can call it that) lined with trees and I didn't notice a branch sticking out and crashed into it. i think i'll give it a rest this week though.

5. Neo_Version 7

Neo_Version 7 Senior member

Due to a very loud SMS alert, I'm up at 7:23 in the morning.

6. Big Pun

Big Pun Senior member

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Aren't you still in high school?

+1 Where the hell are you learning Latin dude?

7. JetBlast

JetBlast Senior member

I fucking hate not having any real job security.

8. FLMountainMan

FLMountainMan White Hispanic

I've decided to finally try to break into the legal profession, three years after graduating law school. I applied for two jobs I thought I'd be a good fit for. Assistant AG prosecuting white collar crime - focused on white collar crime in law school, have great experience on the investigative and administrative side, and an MBA. Also for a City Attorney job - got good rec's for it, significant experience in legal research for local governments.

Not even a callback yet, despite both these jobs being on the low end of the wage scale and a decrease from my current salary. [​IMG]

9. Connemara

Connemara [URL='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jST2Sv63WQ']

I've decided to finally try to break into the legal profession, three years after graduating law school. I applied for two jobs I thought I'd be a good fit for. Assistant AG prosecuting white collar crime - focused on white collar crime in law school, have great experience on the investigative and administrative side, and an MBA. Also for a City Attorney job - got good rec's for it, significant experience in legal research for local governments. Not even a callback yet, despite both these jobs being on the low end of the wage scale and a decrease from my current salary. [​IMG]
    Yay for public service.

10. Piobaire

Piobaire Not left of center?

I've decided to finally try to break into the legal profession, three years after graduating law school. I applied for two jobs I thought I'd be a good fit for. Assistant AG prosecuting white collar crime - focused on white collar crime in law school, have great experience on the investigative and administrative side, and an MBA. Also for a City Attorney job - got good rec's for it, significant experience in legal research for local governments.

Not even a callback yet, despite both these jobs being on the low end of the wage scale and a decrease from my current salary. [​IMG]

You have way more experience in government than I do, but I remember the hiring process for the regulatory enforcement job I had right out of my first grad degree. Took six weeks for a call back. Don't give up yet.

11. CDFS

CDFS Senior member

I'm leaving the country in July to mid august and my credity card expires in august. I call asking for a new card w/ a later expiration date and Bank of American can't do it because of the automated system apparently leaves them at it's mercy with no ability to change it. The sad thing is this same thing happened a few years ago with Bank of America.

Isn't your card stolen...? Such bad luck!

12. Connemara

The final paper of my college career. I just want it to be done.

13. randallr

randallr Senior member

No. I'm out on the first. I don't care if that means I'm sucking dick on the street to make rent. But I. Will. Not. Be. That. Guy.

I thought you were in CA. What happened with that?

14. randallr

randallr Senior member

Are you a white male?

15. Connemara

Randy, I thought you were dead.