• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

DC Folk: HILL INTERNS ARE HERE!! (Or Just Another SF Meetup)

Slopho

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jodum5
Fall/Winter I guess. Right now there are a ton of interns in town so prices will be jacked up.

+1, a lot of those interns will be going back to school. Also, you shouldn't low ball yourself into thinking it will only be $25K, you may be able to get yourself up the $27.5.

GL

Douglas

Stupid ass member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Keep me posted. I'll try to make it down if I can.

ektaylor

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Slopho
+1, a lot of those interns will be going back to school. Also, you shouldn't low ball yourself into thinking it will only be $25K, you may be able to get yourself up the $27.5. GL
See you guys in the fall. Can't wait to spin this useless Berkeley degree into gold.
Originally Posted by Connemara
$25K in DC might be enough to buy groceries every week.
You're factoring in money spent in B&S, right? And I'm serious about that floater job. I'd rather not grovel at the feet of Peter Hart to find one. Especially after that sleep-deprived final paper I sent him a few days ago.

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Ok ladies, here are the details. Locations: We'll start at Hawk & Dove then go from there. Date: May 27, 5:30PM I'll be hanging at the outdoor seating (if there is any).

ctrlaltelite

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
working til 8 then headed to an event at the gibson guitar showroom. sitting this one out fellas.

Douglas

Stupid ass member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I'll try to get an evening pass. Is parking possible down there?

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Douglas
I'll try to get an evening pass. Is parking possible down there?

Your lady is going to let you go to a meetup where the entire purpose is to stare at pretty young things and to get drunk and try to get laid?

NorCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I can maybe understand keeping a record of your own ******** habits but what possible reason would you have to track your roommates?

Originally Posted by Roikins
Yes, he's looking for a roommate too:

craigslistshitmonster.jpg

shoreman1782

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
Your lady is going to let you go to a meetup where the entire purpose is to stare at pretty young things and to get drunk and try to get laid?

^This is what jodum will be doing. Douglas and I can talk about Baltimore and you.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads