• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Conne's food log

sonick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Running won't do you ****.

milosz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Closing in on three weeks without beer, Coke, cigarettes, snack foods, sugary desserts of any kind, fried foods, etc.

I'm down over 15 pounds (I assume the initial 10 was water weight) without controlling my portions or being particularly 'good.' I'm still having rice on occasion, and sandwiches with French Bread and cheese, sprinkling a bit of cheese on top of salads - I'd like to get more stringent on that so I can eat more meat and still be in calorie deficit.
Monday will be two weeks of going to the gym every day (even if it's a rest day when I just hit the dry sauna and swim very very badly) - 30 mins of high intensity cardio every day has lowered by heart rate by 15-20bpm at the same level of exertion.

You just have to not be a complete ***** about taking some measure of control over yourself. You can say no to French fries, you little *****.

NorCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by milosz
Closing in on three weeks without beer, Coke, cigarettes, snack foods, sugary desserts of any kind, fried foods, etc. I'm down over 15 pounds (I assume the initial 10 was water weight) without controlling my portions or being particularly 'good.' I'm still having rice on occasion, and sandwiches with French Bread and cheese, sprinkling a bit of cheese on top of salads - I'd like to get more stringent on that so I can eat more meat and still be in calorie deficit. Monday will be two weeks of going to the gym every day (even if it's a rest day when I just hit the dry sauna and swim very very badly) - 30 mins of high intensity cardio every day has lowered by heart rate by 15-20bpm at the same level of exertion. You just have to not be a complete ***** about taking some measure of control over yourself. You can say no to French fries, you little *****.
Man I wish I could loose 15 pounds that easily. The problem is I don't really do any of those things. Maybe homemade sugary dessert two or three times a week, although I'm just as likely to eat straw berries or mango. But congrats, I'm just jealous.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Since we're all taunting Conne, 46# off now. Last night, had a nice bottle of Loring Pinot Noir, home made smoked poblano and cilantro sausage, diced cabbage sauteed with home made lardons.

Lunch was a nice mixed green salad with shrimp and avacados.

It's that easy Conne.

why

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You guys look pretty silly talking about how much weight you've lost since it just makes you look that much fatter. Just sayin'.

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm sure you'll try to pair it with french fries and cookies also.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Shut up, Nil. Like you don't enjoy a nice french-fry-and-cookie pasta dish.

Conne, let this thread die. You could've used the last several months to break at least a couple smaller bad habits that would've paid dividends by now. Instead, you've posted a lot daily diet stuff that is at best pretty good and at worst, pretty pathetic. Especially for someone allegedly trying to lose weight.

I agree with the above poster who said your lacking body is a sign to women that you aren't able to take care of yourself or lack pride. It sounds superficial, but it's accurate. It's not about being a meathead or a man. It's about respecting yourself enough to eat decent foods and get physical activity much more than you eat ****** foods and sit on the computer posting on Styleforum.

jarude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
how about you get off the ******* computer and put down the fork? stop wasting your life in dt, im sure all those girls you mack on would be more impressed with your post count than with your dong http://www.nochubbies.com/

SpallaCamiccia

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Go to Mickey Dees .

God , the first time I heard that Dees while a trip to the US I was on laughs for one week.

Mickey Dees.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
128lbs here. currently eating, because I am hungover from the 5 beers and bottle of wine I drank last night. older than you guys as well, and I look ******* immaculate. sup tagutcow.

SField

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by impolyt_one
128lbs here. currently eating, because I am hungover from the 5 beers and bottle of wine I drank last night. older than you guys as well, and I look ******* immaculate. sup tagutcow.

At 128lbs you're either like 4'7 or a normal height with the physique of a concentration camp victim. There's nothing immaculate about that.

Lagrangian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You best be trollin' brah
laugh.gif

At that weight you're either very short, or very emaciated as mentioned before.

Xiaogou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by impolyt_one

lol8[1].gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics