• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Conne's food log

XenoX101

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by impolyt_one
128lbs here. currently eating, because I am hungover from the 5 beers and bottle of wine I drank last night. older than you guys as well, and I look ******* emaciated. sup tagutcow.
FTFY

Lagrangian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
At least Conne's not in denial.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Originally Posted by nanopelican
Did you drink the entire bottle?

Mrs. Piob has 1.5-2 glasses out of the bottle and I finish it off.

Originally Posted by why
You guys look pretty silly talking about how much weight you've lost since it just makes you look that much fatter. Just sayin'.

But I've never made any bones about my weight. I was completely content around 245 (when I hit 256 is was a peak and that was too heavy) and would still probably be there if it wasn't such a health risk factor. My sole motivation to lose weight was for health risk mitigation; everything else is just gravy.

Originally Posted by Connemara
I've been buying a lot of sausage lately. It's great with a bit of pasta and a salad.

One sausage, lots of salad and greens, no or very little pasta. That's how the weight comes off.

Monaco

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ektaylor
I cannot image the look in your eyes when you disrobe before entering the shower. I mean, most bathrooms have mirrors. What's staring at you? Just some puffy-nippled average guy? Man, maybe you would be better off with an Everquest wife.

lol.....oh man.
laugh.gif

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by TrH
At least Conne's not in denial.

Admitting there is a problem is a big first step to take. But it can't be the last one. Otherwise, you're even worse off because not only is there a problem, but you're of it and still doing nothing to correct it.

An ex of mine used to complain about her weight, but would then do stuff like dunk her pizza crust in ranch dressing, get bacon on a burger, or eat ice cream with chips (yes, together).

Needless to say, years after we've split and she's probably as big as I've ever seen her, probably still lamenting her weight while maintaining some of the aforementioned dietary self-destruction habits.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
You guys really do eat too much though. My typical day's worth of eating would be like this:

a 250mL Coke for breakfast... which tides me over til I finish work about 5 or 6 hours later
2-3 beers and a bar snack or a small meal, maybe fast food, after work with the guys
4-6 more beers at home while unwinding, maybe a bottle of wine or some liquor as well.
maybe a salad and a pasta dish, or some Korean BBQ, or a bacon cheeseburger combo around 2-3am.

I think my girlfriend eats mostly ice cream and cookies and chips while I'm gone in the daytime, and then she drinks a half a beer and some snacks, and then eats the late night meal with me.

We have no energy and are terribly unhealthy, but I'm 128 and she's about 100, and we both look immaculate as ****.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I've been up for 3 hours so I think I might crack a tallboy while I steezforum.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Update bump.

CDFS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^A few months ago I was looking for this thread to give Conne a friendly reminder.

So thank you.

JesseJB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
McDonald's is always "bringing back the McRib."

CDFS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oh hi Conne, What have you eaten today?

(I'll try and remember and bump this often)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads