• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DLester
TBS is blowing out some knits on ebay right now, including the ubiquitous Ervell fair isle and a short Dries cardi.

what ubiquitous cuz like 2 guys on sf has them?

and who the crap is TBS. i'll make it more ubiquitous

ahjota

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
TresBienShop

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by indesertum
what ubiquitous cuz like 2 guys on sf has them?
this is sort of a running joke regarding the fair isle. tbs is tres bien shop -- go forth and obtain, brother. -- looks like others beat me to it.

driveslowk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
21c9l36.jpg

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by NorCal
If you do we'll throw up soon too.

that was terrible you mustn't do well with the ladies

Originally Posted by JD_May
Yeah I counted, 4 shirts 1 pair shoes and they all get regular use, actually the shoes have become maybe my most worn pair, with the patina they developed they're really good. Quality is Paul Smith level but I like them more than my Nashes. Shirts are pretty disposable but fit well and have rad patterns, buttons are okay, fabric is meh. Same could be said of everything Band makes but I still desperately want that paisley tie they made.

Yeah, I'm at the stage where I'm eliminating even my mid tier beater stuff.

Originally Posted by Synthese
Jet did you say you picked up that dries cardi from SW? I would love to see that. Also, I looked at my closet and realized I don't have a single knit I feel good about wearing
frown.gif

I didn't get the indigo silk one but I have a couple other showstoppers.

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
Yeah, I'm at the stage where I'm eliminating even my mid tier beater stuff
I am preparing for a major sale which will eliminate a lot of my stuff, mid tier and otherwise. I think once I start my new job I'm going to adopt a somewhat-firm-with-the-occasional-exception "do not buy anything under $300" policy to make sure I only acquire things I really, really want instead of things I want and are a good price.

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
It's ok to have a couple of beater things you know just as a reserve for when you're going to a beat ass bar or some **** when you know drunk girls are gonna snag their jewelry on your knits etc. I sitll have two apc sweaters but I wear my two ervell bombers religiously with a couple cardis and the black patent rafs are well patent black so I don't have to worry about them if **** spills bc it just wipes off ya know? Other stuff though, it doesn't ever allow you to wear your real heat so you may as well get rid of it and let someone else enjoy it while you can floss all the nice ****.

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kelvinsense
21c9l36.jpg

This is one of the better things I've seen on styleforum in some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads