• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The streetwear shoes and boots thread...No sneakers please

robertorex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RFX45
ps_cag15.jpg

damn rfx, no one ever calls you out on cuffing non-selvage because your kicks are so on point. That other pic you posted made me want to get a pair of PS cages.

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
RFX, I think you need to take a group shot of all your shoes and shut this thread down.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by robertorex
damn rfx, no one ever calls you out on cuffing non-selvage because your kicks are so on point. That other pic you posted made me want to get a pair of PS cages.

Is that why most people cuff their jeans? I just cuff them because I like how they look.
smile.gif

PiperInAlberta

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Doctor
Take a look at Loake. For the money, they're pretty decent. They're considerably cheaper than the brands you mention.

I have the Loake Banks in distressed brown leather and the Loake Trapper. The latter is like a desert boot with a leather sole. Some won't like the squarish toe though.

Obviously they're not Alden's, but they're not too bad at all considering they're quite cheap. Especially the 1880 collection.

Which brings me to my next question, where does one find said shoes? I did a search trying to find a retailer who ships to Canada and wasn't quite able to track one down.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
Piper check pediwear or shoehealer they ship internationally

Astan

Reaction score
Originally Posted by KitAkira
Only $313. Used (well, it says it's used but the soles look clean in the pics), but damn they're sexy.
1756713-m1.jpg
These too
smile.gif
I wish they made the high model with the side-zips with blind eyelets

I got my buttero work boots for a 100 bucks, new, thanks barneys warehouse sale!

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nil
RFX, I think you need to take a group shot of all your shoes and shut this thread down.

I don't really think my collection is that great, especially compared to others here *cough* zippy *cough* but I'll post some of the fit pics I have lying around:
ps_cag14.jpg

ps_cag10.jpg

jv_lac10.jpg

ps_hal10.jpg

ps_cor11.jpg

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Found more...
jv_chu10.jpg
ferrag11.jpg
ps_bor10.jpg
ps_bih10.jpg

And that is pretty much the extent of my collection, maybe missing a handful more pairs but that is pretty much all of it.

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RFX45
And that is pretty much the extent of my collection, maybe missing a handful more pairs but that is pretty much all of it.

Ah, I thought you had a lot more than this for some reason.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads