• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

robertorex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
fuckkkkkk that is sweet. So tempted to kop

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chenzhongbi
Now I have to self-mesmerize myself that I haven't seen that racer.
Evil Mike.

Oh yes, 'das how we do!

Originally Posted by joel_954
What's going on with the Vanson leather jacket?

The Vanson jacket is actually waxed cotton. A little bit trialmaster-style, but with some design tweaks that I think you guys will really like. It should be shipping any day now.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by joel_954
Oh I was thinking of the Horsehide jacket. Thought it was Vanson, but it's a Schott. This one.
Ah, that's our exclusive. 6 units were made and we've got 5 for sale (I took one). We're launching this next week with a press release. This thing is nuts. I've been wearing it for about a week and a half, and I can start to feel it breaking in. You've really got to commit to horsehide. Great piece if you're planning to get into any knife fights though.
4429265511_4d7073eaa4.jpg
See larger

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Had to share this picture with you guys. Mark McNairy is one steezy guy in his Supreme fitted:
4430336110_844dc4ae76.jpg
Mark McNairy & Henry Sanders The two illustrious gentlemen behind Mark McNairy New Amsterdam footwear popped into Epaulet yesterday. They were gracious enough to pose with our Boston Terrier, Cameo. Mark kept his composure even though she farted directly into his sleeve.

avery

Reaction score
Do the Gant selvedge oxfords fit the same as the handloom madras? I bought the madras (sadly not from epaulet) and I'm in love with the fit. I'd like to get a couple of the plain oxfords (from epaulet this time!) and i'm just wondering if they'll fit the exact same. thanks

ahjota

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mike, Reading on Selectism about a new outfit from Portland called Bridge & Burn. I noticed that you're listed as a stockist. Any notes you can give on the line? http://www.bridgeandburn.com/

thenanyu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by avery
Do the Gant selvedge oxfords fit the same as the handloom madras? I bought the madras (sadly not from epaulet) and I'm in love with the fit. I'd like to get a couple of the plain oxfords (from epaulet this time!) and i'm just wondering if they'll fit the exact same. thanks

Almost - the oxford fit a touch bigger in the chest - Mike told me it was due to slightly larger armholes.

TopHatCat

Reaction score
Just got my XS Navy Pindot shirt. Man, it was close but this narrowly beats out my MJK's for best fitting shirt in my wardrobe. I've been looking for a good polka/pin dot shirt for awhile now, this should be great for spring/summer.

I'll definitely be buying more shirts in the future.
smile.gif

hnlax

Reaction score
How much do the epaulet shirts shrink? The gingham fits perfect, don't want too much shrinkage after the first wash. I usually wash cold, but sometimes my gf washes my stuff and she washes warm

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads