• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
My great-aunt is a very odd lady. It woudl take hours to describe her queerness so just believe me. Anyways, she recently wrote an e-mail and signed off with, "Hope you're in the pink!"
eh.gif
WTF does that mean? She is from Scotland, is that some sort of weird Brit phrase?

oneeightyseven

Almost Special
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Connemara
My great-aunt is a very odd lady. It woudl take hours to describe her queerness so just believe me.

runs in the family..

Anyways, she recently wrote an e-mail and signed off with, "Hope you're in the pink!"
eh.gif
WTF does that mean? She is from Scotland, is that some sort of weird Brit phrase?

either she posts here and knows about your tie antics or is the first family member to overtly say that you're a flaming ****. Either way, the cat's out of the bag and you know they're all talking about it.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
My great-aunt is a very odd lady. It woudl take hours to describe her queerness so just believe me. Anyways, she recently wrote an e-mail and signed off with, "Hope you're in the pink!"
eh.gif

in the pink = in the pink of health = hope you're in good health

Monaco

Reaction score
People at the gym who lift heavier weights than they could handle, grunting and moaning loudly then drops it on the floor, shocking the rest of the gym patrons and causing the front desk employee to warn over the announcement system.

Monaco

Reaction score
People who sag truly pisses me off, please don't do it unless you want people to not take you seriously.

ysc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Two cougars stare at me like they want to eat me, one reasonably attractive, although taller than me, girl makes it clear what she wants, I dance with some random chick who is ok looking and a well dressed guy with a fedora gives me the come hither and all they all do is remind me how much I miss my ex. I was meant to be using the cougars/girls (the guy not so much) to get over this bullshit.

Also I am totally going to regret eating this ******* kebab in the morning.

ysc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Scratch in the morning, regret the kebab now, uch. Boy did that come back on me fast.

RedLantern

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
eh.gif

I think she is trying to say that she hopes you are getting ***** . . .

Althis

Supporting Member
Reaction score
didn't make it into ucla
ffffuuuu.gif
currently irvine is my backup **** now im just pissed that people who are way less smart than i am got in because they took ******* easy classes **** bitches

Bhowie

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I wanted a pancake about an hour ago, so I started making one. For some dumb reason I put the syrup on high for 3 minutes. Next thing I know the syrup is shooting out of the bottle because it is boiling. I turn the microwave off and try and grab the bottle by the lid. The lid breaks off and molten syrup spews all over the stove and my legs. Im not wearing pants at this time, as any respectable man would. Burn the **** out of my legs. Next thing I know the syrub starts to carmalize and burn on the burner that is turned on, I turned the burner off but it is way too late. Syrup is not easy to clean up, took me a total of 30 minutes at least to clean it up.

BDC2823

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bhowie
I wanted a pancake about an hour ago, so I started making one. For some dumb reason I put the syrup on high for 3 minutes. Next thing I know the syrup is shooting out of the bottle because it is boiling. I turn the microwave off and try and grab the bottle by the lid. The lid breaks off and molten syrup spews all over the stove and my legs. Im not wearing pants at this time, as any respectable man would. Burn the **** out of my legs. Next thing I know the syrub starts to carmalize and burn on the burner that is turned on, I turned the burner off but it is way too late. Syrup is not easy to clean up, took me a total of 30 minutes at least to clean it up.

Yeah, when BHowie told me this story I was busting up laughing. But next time I'm talking to you while playing video games, it'd be nice if you wore pants. You know, for peace of mind.

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I reversed my fucked up schedule yesterday by staying up the whole previous night and staying awake until 4pm. At that point I was exhausted and fell asleep. i woke up at 2am and did some reading and then went back to bed and woke up at 8am. I ate scrambled eggs and sausages for breakfast. I'm so tired and have no energy, but I really want to get onto a normal schedule again. I was going to be later and later until eventually i was going to bed at 8am and waking up at 5.
ffffuuuu.gif

Huntsman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wondering if all the things that give me joy have to be a source of such incredible pain also.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads