Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. Connemara

Connemara [URL='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jST2Sv63WQ']

My great-aunt is a very odd lady. It woudl take hours to describe her queerness so just believe me. Anyways, she recently wrote an e-mail and signed off with, "Hope you're in the pink!" [​IMG] WTF does that mean? She is from Scotland, is that some sort of weird Brit phrase?

2. oneeightyseven

oneeightyseven Almost Special

My great-aunt is a very odd lady. It woudl take hours to describe her queerness so just believe me.

runs in the family..

Anyways, she recently wrote an e-mail and signed off with, "Hope you're in the pink!" [​IMG] WTF does that mean? She is from Scotland, is that some sort of weird Brit phrase?

either she posts here and knows about your tie antics or is the first family member to overtly say that you're a flaming homo. Either way, the cat's out of the bag and you know they're all talking about it.

3. acidboy

acidboy Senior member

My great-aunt is a very odd lady. It woudl take hours to describe her queerness so just believe me. Anyways, she recently wrote an e-mail and signed off with, "Hope you're in the pink!" [​IMG] WTF does that mean? She is from Scotland, is that some sort of weird Brit phrase?

in the pink = in the pink of health = hope you're in good health

4. Monaco

Monaco Senior member

People at the gym who lift heavier weights than they could handle, grunting and moaning loudly then drops it on the floor, shocking the rest of the gym patrons and causing the front desk employee to warn over the announcement system.

5. Monaco

Monaco Senior member

People who sag truly pisses me off, please don't do it unless you want people to not take you seriously.

6. ysc

ysc Senior member

Two cougars stare at me like they want to eat me, one reasonably attractive, although taller than me, girl makes it clear what she wants, I dance with some random chick who is ok looking and a well dressed guy with a fedora gives me the come hither and all they all do is remind me how much I miss my ex. I was meant to be using the cougars/girls (the guy not so much) to get over this bullshit.

Also I am totally going to regret eating this fucking kebab in the morning.

7. ysc

ysc Senior member

Scratch in the morning, regret the kebab now, uch. Boy did that come back on me fast.

8. RedLantern

RedLantern Senior member

I think she is trying to say that she hopes you are getting pussy . . .

9. Althis

Althis Senior member

didn't make it into ucla [​IMG] currently irvine is my backup fuck now im just pissed that people who are way less smart than i am got in because they took fucking easy classes fuck bitches

10. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Having a Ball

I think she is trying to say that she hopes you are getting pussy . . .

+1. Or at least that is what I will mean when I say it to people.

11. Bhowie

Bhowie Senior member

I wanted a pancake about an hour ago, so I started making one. For some dumb reason I put the syrup on high for 3 minutes. Next thing I know the syrup is shooting out of the bottle because it is boiling. I turn the microwave off and try and grab the bottle by the lid. The lid breaks off and molten syrup spews all over the stove and my legs. Im not wearing pants at this time, as any respectable man would. Burn the shit out of my legs. Next thing I know the syrub starts to carmalize and burn on the burner that is turned on, I turned the burner off but it is way too late. Syrup is not easy to clean up, took me a total of 30 minutes at least to clean it up.

12. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Having a Ball

[​IMG]

13. BDC2823

BDC2823 Senior member

I wanted a pancake about an hour ago, so I started making one. For some dumb reason I put the syrup on high for 3 minutes. Next thing I know the syrup is shooting out of the bottle because it is boiling. I turn the microwave off and try and grab the bottle by the lid. The lid breaks off and molten syrup spews all over the stove and my legs. Im not wearing pants at this time, as any respectable man would. Burn the shit out of my legs. Next thing I know the syrub starts to carmalize and burn on the burner that is turned on, I turned the burner off but it is way too late. Syrup is not easy to clean up, took me a total of 30 minutes at least to clean it up.

Yeah, when BHowie told me this story I was busting up laughing. But next time I'm talking to you while playing video games, it'd be nice if you wore pants. You know, for peace of mind.

14. GQgeek

GQgeek Senior member

I reversed my fucked up schedule yesterday by staying up the whole previous night and staying awake until 4pm. At that point I was exhausted and fell asleep. i woke up at 2am and did some reading and then went back to bed and woke up at 8am. I ate scrambled eggs and sausages for breakfast. I'm so tired and have no energy, but I really want to get onto a normal schedule again. I was going to be later and later until eventually i was going to bed at 8am and waking up at 5. [​IMG]

15. Huntsman

Huntsman Senior member

Wondering if all the things that give me joy have to be a source of such incredible pain also.