• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
I accidently threw out my knife in a pizza box 2 weeks ago. I haven't been able to buy a new knife because the stupid ******* morons in charge of China unceremoniously banned the sales of knives perhaps partly due to the anual congress meeting, and mostly due to March 14th being the anniversarry of the failed Tibetan uprisings. THE PROTESTERS ALREADY HAVE KNIVES, I JUST WANT TO ******* CUT SOME GODDAMN VEGETABLES YOU TINY PRICKS.

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
I accidently threw out my knife in a pizza box 2 weeks ago. I haven't been able to buy a new knife because the stupid ******* morons in charge of China unceremoniously banned the sales of knives perhaps partly due to the anual congress meeting, and mostly due to March 14th being the anniversarry of the failed Tibetan uprisings. THE PROTESTERS ALREADY HAVE KNIVES, I JUST WANT TO ******* CUT SOME GODDAMN VEGETABLES YOU TINY PRICKS.

LOL.

That's so ******* funny.
lol8[1].gif

I assume it's just a temporary ban until after the congress? And wtf, you only have one knife?

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Didn't need more than one, I try to live simply here since I won't be settling down.
The store employees told me after the end of March they'll sell knives again.

nootje

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
im coming down with the flu.. cleared the first part of my day and now trying to kill the little F***ers with a sleeping in, a hot bath and 3 grog, heres to hoping itll work. I cant use three days of bedtime coming week..

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
I wouldn't take a bath if I were you, just sweat and sweat. Baths and showers are a luxury of healthy people!

ysc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just ate three large chocolate muffins and a box of chocolate fingers, kind of absent mindedly without meaning to, now I feel like crap.

taxgenius

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by youngscientist
Just ate three large chocolate muffins and a box of chocolate fingers, kind of absent mindedly without meaning to, now I feel like crap.

You know how many miles you need to run to burn that off?
sly.gif

ysc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by taxgenius69
You know how many miles you need to run to burn that off?
sly.gif

Blissfully ignorant.

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
All happened within the past 6 days.

1. My car got hit Friday night. Bastard didn't leave their number
2. Threw up on my girlfriend after having 1 beer. She thought it was hilarious but it was pretty embarrassing.
3. Lost my jacket Saturday
4. Went to a funeral for my friend's mom and got a $500 speeding ticket on the way back into town (Didn't realize I was in a school zone)
5. Just got home and my car got hit AGAIN. At least this person left their number.

I've had just about enough.

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Stazy
All happened within the past 6 days.

1. My car got hit Friday night. Bastard didn't leave their number
2. Threw up on my girlfriend after having 1 beer. She thought it was hilarious but it was pretty embarrassing.
3. Lost my jacket Saturday
4. Went to a funeral for my friend's mom and got a $500 speeding ticket on the way back into town (Didn't realize I was in a school zone)
5. Just got home and my car got hit AGAIN. At least this person left their number.

I've had just about enough.

dayum. hope things turn around for you.

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Senioritis is at its most potent. I am trying to finish an extra credit paper but I have zero energy/drive/motivation. After next Tuesday my undergraduate education is essentially over.

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Connemara
Senioritis is at its most potent. I am trying to finish an extra credit paper but I have zero energy/drive/motivation. After next Tuesday my undergraduate education is essentially over.

^^ Just think of all the "hot" (in your opinion) seniors you'll soon be around.

Once you're in DC, will we have to f34r you like joe_woah?

sonick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last night my friend was trying to defend wanting to pop the lapels of his blazer/sport jacket.
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif

billsayers

Reaction score
Fat ***** with bad attitudes. Dood, you are given the short end of the stick (sometimes self-inflicted) but that doesn't mean you can go around being an asshole.

Be jolly...that is the only way a fat person is even remotely tolerable.

oneeightyseven

Almost Special
Reaction score
Originally Posted by billsayers
Fat ***** with bad attitudes. Dood, you are given the short end of the stick (sometimes self-inflicted) but that doesn't mean you can go around being an asshole.

Be jolly...that is the only way a fat person is even remotely tolerable.

lol I like you.

But to be honest, some of the scariest people I know are fat-assholes. Not wise to hate on them lol.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads