• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

any of you pretty happy you're not together with your exes anymore?

kaiserkarl

Reaction score
so i ran into an ex recently and we caught up and i can't believe how she turned out to be. i used to get pretty pissed that she controlled my partying when we were in high school and some of college. and now she's become a party girl while i never really party anymore and have moved on to other things. she's also not as hot.

sjd

Reaction score
I hope I never run into any of my exes since they were pretty crazy.

Matt

ex-m@Triate
Reaction score
As posted previously, I have a mixed bag of ex relationships.

By my count, I have had 4.5 girlfriends in my adult life.

First one and I are still friends. It ended when it ended, and I don't miss it. Plus, she's fat now.

Second one and I have a strange and tortured relationship, but at the moment we're cool. Probably the only one I wish I was still together with - but when we are together we wanna kill each other, so it is for the best.

Third one was batshit crazy and says I destroyed her life. The breakup was a relief by the time I was moved to man up and do it. I am still relieved to this day.

Number 4 and I are still friends and have lunch on occasion. She was way cool, we lacked spark and were really cruisy, but I still kinda miss the crusiness sometimes when I date other people and it makes me appreciate how cool she was. Still, it ended and it was right to end when it did.

Four-point-five I was only with for about six months, she moved to Canada, so who knows how it would have unfolded, but at the moment, we're not on speaking terms. I was a bit banged up for a while, but on the whole, her leaving was probably for the best.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Some more than others. There was a reason I broke up with the last 4, first was LD and wasn't gonna work out, and didn't think she was pretty enough to keep me from cheating on her. Second one was a controlling paranoid *****, third one was very sweet and absolutely gorgeous, but just not enough going on upstairs to keep me satisfied in the conversation dept. Current one is pretty enough and very smart, working well so far.

Jon Cruz

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Matt
Third one was batshit crazy and says I destroyed her life. The breakup was a relief by the time I was moved to man up and do it. I am still relieved to this day..

It always brings a smile to my face when they say, "You destroyed my life!"
bigstar[1].gif

Mr Herbert

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i think your life would be pretty miserable if you didnt at least convince yourself you were better off without them

Don Carlos

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kaiserkarl
so i ran into an ex recently and we caught up and i can't believe how she turned out to be. i used to get pretty pissed that she controlled my partying when we were in high school and some of college. and now she's become a party girl while i never really party anymore and have moved on to other things. she's also not as hot.

There are few things in life as satisfying as running into an old ex who's lost some of her looks.
smile.gif
Especially if she's now with some douchebaggy guy, and/or if she used to be the hot-but-insufferable type.

I've definitely had a few exes who fell into the "God damn, this girl is insane and impossible to be with, but she's just so hot!" category. Seeing one of those types minus the hotness is good for closure.

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Mostly I am happy I'm not with them anymore. One exception is a girl I was with in high school who was not at all attractive then but was the best I could get. Since then she has turned out to be very hot and is apparently a model and stripper in Vegas. She regularly posts pics of herself doing amazingly hot things on facebook and all I can do is regret I was a decade early.

ratboycom

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Very happy.
Broke up with my last ex ~4.5 years ago. Story was posted some time ago so I wont bother reposting it. All in all I am much much better off not carrying that load *snicker*. Though I did run into her a few years ago when I was walking up some stairs in the mall, and looked up to see her heading down. She looked pissed and I said something like "Awww ****!" and walked on. Luckily current GF was not with me as I am sure Psycho ex would have attacked her.

msza

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Arrogant Bastard
There are few things in life as satisfying as running into an old ex who's lost some of her looks.
smile.gif
Especially if she's now with some douchebaggy guy, and/or if she used to be the hot-but-insufferable type.

I've definitely had a few exes who fell into the "God damn, this girl is insane and impossible to be with, but she's just so hot!" category. Seeing one of those types minus the hotness is good for closure.

+1. I ran into an ex who was just as insane but still just as hot as when we dated. It was infuriating. I was really counting on her getting ugly, fast. I guess there's still time.

Teacher

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Matt
Number 4 and I are still friends and have lunch on occasion. She was way cool, we lacked spark and were really cruisy, but I still kinda miss the crusiness sometimes when I date other people and it makes me appreciate how cool she was. Still, it ended and it was right to end when it did.

Please help this poor American out and tell us what cruisy means. kthnxbai!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads