• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by robbie
There is nothing I dislike about this fit, but IMO you're too young to have what seems to be such an established uniform... you and Kodiak both seem to post fits that appear to be exactly the same as atleast 3/4 of the rest of the fits you've posted.

Not really an established uniform, I just get the sense that Biscotti has limited disposable income (understandably) and uses it to make extremely judicious clothing purchases. Same with Kodiak, although he seems to have more money at his disposal. They're both teenagers, I believe.

Honestly, I wish I had adopted their strategy for buying clothes.

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
you're probably right.

I too wish I'd established a better set of clothes purchasing habits, and known to avoid thrift stores, (most) sales racks, and completely detach most sentiment from clothes.

CBrown85

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
bah hah. Was browsing that lol thread on superfuture that was linked and saw someone actually wearin something nice. poster: aegeuls

CBrown85

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
shoreman, kentmoney. sweet **** is everyone moving over or what.

Dashaansafin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kent Money
People at SuFu think that their seniority gives them the ability to talk mad **** but then NONE of them can take it when I decide to retort. And if anything I think I was being pretty courteous and tongue-in-cheek if anything. It's quite ridiculous.

Haptronic is basically a pathetic human being that derives his worth from his status as a moderator. (from what I gather)

Oh yeah, and CheapMuthaFkr seems to have some issues with himself (only way I can rationalize his dick behavior, white trash POS)

I may have been a little hard headed but I dont think it was grounds for a ban. I want so bad to be able to add a few more comments right now.

Go take a look at TWO threads where everything went down.
1.) WAYWT saved my life
2.) worst of WAYWT

Each link starts at the beggining

But I digress...

So where did **** go down?

Kent Money

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kill_switch

big improvement imo. Overly tight t shirt/cardigan was crampin' your style.

XenoX101

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kent Money
People at SuFu think that their seniority gives them the ability to talk mad **** but then NONE of them can take it when I decide to retort. And if anything I think I was being pretty courteous and tongue-in-cheek if anything. It's quite ridiculous.

Haptronic is basically a pathetic human being that derives his worth from his status as a moderator. (from what I gather)

Oh yeah, and CheapMuthaFkr seems to have some issues with himself (only way I can rationalize his dick behavior, white trash POS)

I may have been a little hard headed but I dont think it was grounds for a ban. I want so bad to be able to add a few more comments right now.

Go take a look at TWO threads where everything went down.
1.) WAYWT saved my life
2.) worst of WAYWT

Each link starts at the beggining

But I digress...

You were banned for being 'annoying' and 'bitching', even though admittedly you were provoked. In the land of sufu the banhammer is a means of 'taking the trash out' according to what the moderators believe, not just as a defense towards people who break the rules like it normally is on forums - here being inclusive.

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
kent money, i too am a victim of haptronic's 3/4 life crisis, my condolences, you're not losing much. and in regards to this discussion of "swag?"
IMG_1375.jpg
mf eg boo kzo bk qlo cp

Kill_switch

Reaction score
Originally Posted by bluemagic
Show the shoes next time. They are important in judging a fit.
They are just a pair of beatup purcells, just happened to not be in the best looking picture of the bunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads