• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Your experience losing the Virginity

milosz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Do y'all really have that much trouble with the raincoat?

Not that important for your first time, but regular Trojans suck, do not buy them. There are (more expensive) condom like the Avanti Bare and a super-thin Durex that feel much better for both people. Don't believe that ribbed for her pleasure ****, either.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
oh, and DATY - one way to last longer and get bonus points.

Teacher

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SC Widders

Haha, Ax body spray always works on the girls
plain.gif

Then rumor must have gotten around that you're hung like a horse, because that **** stinks. Period.

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SField
wouldn't recommend doggie style for first time.

Agree there, unless she instigates. Story to follow shortly.

Originally Posted by kwilkinson
+1. How mny people actually switch posit on the first time? For me, it was missionary for all 39 seconds.

Ummm, right here. She was on top, then I was on top, then I was behind her, then we stood up. Then again, I couldn't finish that first time. I did the second time, later that night.

So, OP, I was in a similar situation as you many years ago, my gf at the time was experienced, and a good deal more so than I. As we'd gotten to know each other, but before we did the nasty, she occasionally would question me and regale me with stories of her previous (deceased) lover. One time she told me of being handcuffed by her bf, but they were both drunk and he lost the key so he had to drop her at home and she hid from her parents until he produced the key the next morning. Yeah, that was rather daunting; the best I could come up with was maybe tying a few bow ties together and using those to restrain her: not quite the same.

But you know something? I still got laid, and it was still good, and though it ended like most relationships do at that age, we still talk once in a while and bear no bad feelings.

Originally Posted by Teacher
Then rumor must have gotten around that you're hung like a horse, because that **** stinks. Period.

I confiscated the sprays from our boy and replaced them with a few select Carons and Guerlains.

Stu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ok, it should be interesting to hear what others will say, but we need actual input first.... I mean some real comments which address the original post lmao!

Um, I know that but what exactly should be expected for first timers..

He he he. You said INPUT.

zalb916

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You can practice putting a condom on, but you can't really practice taking it off when you're pulling out of a girl. You need to hold the base of the condom in place, or it can come off while you're pulling out. Sex is enjoyed when you are stressing about things. Thinking you've impregnated a chick makes you stress.

makker

Reaction score
I like this thread. Its great to know what sex feels like since I'm most probably going to live in celibacy.. not at my own will though.

Davidko19

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by makker
I like this thread. Its great to know what sex feels like since I'm most probably going to live in celibacy.. not at my own will though.

uhoh.gif

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by makker

when did they cut it off?

Ibrock

Reaction score
My advice: be prepared mentally for things to not go the way you think they will... I was all ready with every strategy in mind to keep myself from blowing it early and when the time came we went for an hour before I gave up trying to finish and she started feeling guilty that I wasn't enjoying things.

msza

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Ibrock
My advice: be prepared mentally for things to not go the way you think they will... I was all ready with every strategy in mind to keep myself from blowing it early and when the time came we went for an hour before I gave up trying to finish and she started feeling guilty that I wasn't enjoying things.

True. I didnt blow the wad my first 2 times. I just kinda pretended that I did and it was all good. The important thing is to just roll with it. The worst is being all anxious and weird about things.

Eccentric

Reaction score
My advice? Jerk off. A lot. I mean a whole lot. Prior to losing it, I followed this advice, and the result was that I am the only person I know who had a good first time. It lasted about ten to fifteen minutes.

Also, don't have a plan. Anything artificial will distract you. Just go with the occasion and what feels right for both of you. The first time doesn't have to suck.

Jumbie

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Watch American Pie.
teacha.gif

I lost my virginity to some almost random chick. I knew her but it was basically a quick fling and I was so happy to be ********** (I was fairly young at the time) that I blew quickly and I'm sure it sucked huge for her. In fact, I later found out that she'd told a couple people that the sex wasn't great but I had a magic tongue.

I think my suckage kind of continued with the next two chicks I slept with after that (again, both short term) until I had a steady girlfriend for a while who I got more regular "practice" with and who was willing to experiment with me and, most importantly, we established a rapport so I could get some feedback on what was working and what I thought was working but really was not. Of course, that's going to differ for every woman. Well, a few things will remain standard that they will all enjoy.

To this day, I sometimes wish I could go back and ******** with those women who I sucked with and show them what I've learned with time and experience but that's just to soothe my ego. The third girl I slept with was my friend's friend who was visiting her from the UK for the summer and we had a one-night stand. I'm still friends with her to this day (my friend, not the chick I slept with) and I sometimes wonder if her friend told her how awful it was since I really didn't know what I was doing at the time other than to stick it in there and pump for a few minutes. Well, I did know to get her warmed up a bit first .

My advice to you is not to sweat it. She's your girl and knows you're a virgin. She shouldn't really be expecting too much and you'll have lots of time to get better at it with her and that's where the fun will be.
smile.gif

hws

Reaction score
How's it going everyone... So I know that this is a stupid thread, however I'm just trying to get a general idea of what to expect. My girlfriend has been wanting to ******** with me for a while, but with me being the inexperianced one (the virgin), I've put it off because I don't know what to do or what to expect for my first time. My question to you all, especially the guys who lost their virginity to someone with experiance: 1. How long does it generally last? 2. Did you have any idea of what you were doing? 3. What are some techniqes you would recommend for the most pleasurable experiance possible for both people? Please share stories if you are willing, I just don't want to go into this thing head first without gathering information from guys who are more knowledgeable. Thanks
1) This depend how easily you are excite, also depend the degree she is orgasmic! If she not like, if you cannot to give her plaisir, maybe she will to put you out from the room immediately! 2) Yes 3) Is more good to be betrunken, you can to use "French tickler;" if you lip the ***** you can to go head first! If you are fortunate maybe she will to lip your pÃ
00a9.png
nis!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads