• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Your experience losing the Virginity

milosz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
She was a friend who was a couple of years older, on top, I lasted all of like two minutes. Basically was immobile after busting and she stayed on too long... and on the dismount the condom went with her. No OTC Plan B then, just crossed our fingers and hoped.

SC Widders

Reaction score
Originally Posted by youngscientist
You are over thinking this. Don't worry about it, afterwards you will wonder why you worried.

Don't post on the internet about it, just go and do it.

I guess I am overthinking it! I'm just worried about what she will think and if it will be as pleasurable for me pending on how long I can stay in the ring
boxing[1].gif

Originally Posted by Teacher
If you wear a fake mustache, you'll appear much older and, thus, more experienced. She'll be more at ease. Now, don't get anything ridiculous like a handlebar, but don't go pencil either. Think Magnum PI. Next, oil your bod. You want the muscles to be highlighted in the light and glisten. Please forego the Ax Body Spray...it will sting her eyes and mouth. Irish Spring soap is your friend.

Haha, Ax body spray always works on the girls
plain.gif

Originally Posted by GQgeek
I'm surprised that conne isn't here offering advice. He recently lost his virginity. It wasn't to a woman, but still...

Hopefully your joking lmao! Sounds like a knowledgeable guy since everyone is refering to him.

Originally Posted by ama
I hope I'm not too late:
lurker[1].gif

Ask her if she wants to tape the magical moment to share for years to come with you and millions of your closest friends.
teacha.gif

No, I wouldn't do that and neither would she.... not all girls these days are idiots!

Originally Posted by M. Bardamu
If you feel you're going to nut too soon:

1.) Reach behind, grasp your bag, and pull firmly downward with a quarter-turn (doesn't matter which direction)

OR

2.) Think of a massive pile of rotting garbage with a putrefying cat lying on top.

Work for me every time.

Heard of the first recomendation, I'll keep that in mind when I'm wacking off next time.... j/k

Originally Posted by acidicboy
I'm so glad you're taking the 1st step... it won't be long till you're gonna start threads asking about atm, dirty sanchez, buttsechs, pearl necklaces, washing ****** out of her hair, bukkake, fun with marital aid, etc.....

as for your questions:

1. How long does it generally last?

quicker than what she expected.

2. Did you have any idea of what you were doing?

yes, because I was an experienced Appreciation viewer long before the 1st deed. I knew I have to do a "Appreciation ending" which was a surprise for her!

3. What are some techniqes you would recommend for the most pleasurable experiance possible for both people?

ladies always fakes it, what matters is you get your rocks off then sleep it off immediately afterwards.

Ummm, thanks for the effortless comment
facepalm.gif

Originally Posted by TGPlastic
Watch a lot of Appreciation for tips and pointers. Take notes. Those guys are pros. The most important thing is where you blow your wad. Face, ****, hair --those are the targets in descending order of preference. Extra points if you can put it in her mouth after it was in her bum. Good luck.

Originally Posted by harvey_birdman
Definitely not dude, make sure you wear a bag. In fact, wrap your rascal two times. The last thing you want is some of your precious bodily fluids to wind up inside her because then she'll pop out a kid and your life will be over.

I'm definently not trying to do this Appreciation style, and I'm absolutely not trying to have a kid at 17. Harvey, thanks for that input although its common sense.

Originally Posted by clee1982
watch Appreciation for starter? at least you will know where to put in... oh wait, maybe not, they put in everywhere these days...

Can you find the 4th hole to poke it in
fight[1].gif

SField

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ok this is real advice. Half the people in this thread making fun of you are probably virgins themselves so **** them.

- I totally agree with Piobaire. I'd jack in in the morning and a couple hours before you go.

- If you've never put on a condom before, for **** sake practice a few times because that can be the biggest mood/boner killer in the world.

- The first time I had sex I came in like 40 seconds. That's also because I was young, completely unexperienced, and had started masturbating not super long before that. If you don't want to be a complete embarrassment, you need a lot of foreplay. Keep it simple... make gentle circles on her vajayjay with the palm side of your middle and ring fingers. Insert only a little later once she's really wet. If you want to have any hope in **** of making her ***, you'll have to do a lot of foreplay. I don't think you should try to go down on her your first time.

- Once it's time for you to use your peepee, don't go right in. Definitely tease the outer parts of her girlyness for at least a few seconds. This will give you an idea of your own limits. Once you start ******* her, don't go too fast. I'd say about 60 beats a minute, so obviously once a second. That's not too fast and it's not weirdly slow and overly romantic. You aren't good enough for that most likely. Focus on long, smooth thrusts beginning from the back of your shoulders to your lower back. It will help you with your rhythm... consistency generally works, don't change your tempo too often. You can really ruin a woman's orgasm by speeding up or slowing down when she gets in the zone.

- If you haven't gotten good at knowing when you're going to *** from masturbation, get good at that now. When you're ******* her and you feel like you're going to blow (in like 30 seconds, not at the actual beginning of the funny feeling because then you're fucked), pull out and finger her and make out with her/play with ****. For your own sake and hers, I wouldn't actually *** until maybe the third time you'd be able to. Let the feeling go away and then go back in so you're recharged for a few minutes.

Other than that it's really up to you. If you care about the girl a lot then you should make it about her, she should feel like she isn't just a substitution for your hand. In general you should make eye contact often and kiss her etc... otherwise it just looks like she's your *** dumpster.

Have fun and for **** sake put two fingers at the base of ********* where the edge of the condom is when you pull out so you don't get any man juice in her. All your motions should be graceful and smooth, never jerky. Don't play with her **** like they're speed bags and don't grab too much... think of caressing first, and you can slap her ass the next time you get laid.

ama

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This is like a marsupialed version of MillionaireTeacher. Never knew that was possible.

DNW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
+1 to what's been said. Also, please poast pics so we know it's real (but only if she's 18+, please).

Good luck.

SC Widders

Reaction score
Originally Posted by SField
Ok this is real advice. Half the people in this thread making fun of you are probably virgins themselves so **** them.

- I totally agree with Piobaire. I'd jack in in the morning and a couple hours before you go.

- If you've never put on a condom before, for **** sake practice a few times because that can be the biggest mood/boner killer in the world.

- The first time I had sex I came in like 40 seconds. That's also because I was young, completely unexperienced, and had started masturbating not super long before that. If you don't want to be a complete embarrassment, you need a lot of foreplay. Keep it simple... make gentle circles on her vajayjay with the palm side of your middle and ring fingers. Insert only a little later once she's really wet. If you want to have any hope in **** of making her ***, you'll have to do a lot of foreplay. I don't think you should try to go down on her your first time.

- Once it's time for you to use your peepee, don't go right in. Definitely tease the outer parts of her girlyness for at least a few seconds. This will give you an idea of your own limits. Once you start ******* her, don't go too fast. I'd say about 60 beats a minute, so obviously once a second. That's not too fast and it's not weirdly slow and overly romantic. You aren't good enough for that most likely. Focus on long, smooth thrusts beginning from the back of your shoulders to your lower back. It will help you with your rhythm... consistency generally works, don't change your tempo too often. You can really ruin a woman's orgasm by speeding up or slowing down when she gets in the zone.

- If you haven't gotten good at knowing when you're going to *** from masturbation, get good at that now. When you're ******* her and you feel like you're going to blow (in like 30 seconds, not at the actual beginning of the funny feeling because then you're fucked), pull out and finger her and make out with her/play with ****. For your own sake and hers, I wouldn't actually *** until maybe the third time you'd be able to. Let the feeling go away and then go back in so you're recharged for a few minutes.

Other than that it's really up to you. If you care about the girl a lot then you should make it about her, she should feel like she isn't just a substitution for your hand. In general you should make eye contact often and kiss her etc... otherwise it just looks like she's your *** dumpster.

Have fun and for **** sake put two fingers at the base of ********* where the edge of the condom is when you pull out so you don't get any man juice in her. All your motions should be graceful and smooth, never jerky. Don't play with her **** like they're speed bags and don't grab too much... think of caressing first, and you can slap her ass the next time you get laid.

Finally, someone with EXACTLY the knowledge/experiance I was asking for. Thank you for the input and advice, all of which is greatly appreciated and will be remembered. She's not a *** dumpster lol, but I really do have feelings for her and thats why I want this experiance to be great for me and her as well. Thanks once again
worship.gif

dl20

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Also, if you feel yourself going to early flip her over and get her in a new position. Use the time in between to think about your grandparents.

dl

dl20

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How old r u neways?

dl

SField

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dl20
Also, if you feel yourself going to early flip her over and get her in a new position. Use the time in between to think about your grandparents.

dl

wouldn't recommend doggie style for first time.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score

+1. How mny people actually switch posit on the first time? For me, it was missionary for all 39 seconds.

DNW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

+1. Also hoisting her up against the wall isn't as easy as it looks. One slip and...
uhoh.gif

Cowgirl and reversed cowgirl ftw!
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Mblova

Reaction score
Take pics.

milosz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You can really ruin a woman's orgasm by speeding up or slowing down when she gets in the zone.
This goes for all activities. If she starts to get really into a movement, whether it's during penetration, oral, fingerbanging, whatever, keep at it until she gives you some kind of signal to stop (shifts her body, whatever).

Even if you jack it twice during the day, you're not going to last long. That's okay. You're, what, 16-17? You'll be ready to go again in 20 minutes. And in another 20 after that. The worst thing you can do is start worrying about how long you can hold out - that makes the experience less pleasurable for both of you, and however long you think is normal for men (via Appreciation or dudes talking or whatever) is probably several minutes longer than reality.

willpower

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Practice putting on a condom. Go through a whole box by yourself before you hop in the sack. It's a distracting part of the sex process and the better you are at rolling one on, the less you'll stress out about it.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads