• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Your experience losing the Virginity

rjakapeanut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i lost my virginity at...16, to a girl who was 22. she was more experienced than me, had been with 2 guys before me.

uh..hm...well, we did it in a car. wasn't really a huge deal. definitely good to get the first one out of the way, and i think i did pretty well (didn't shoot instantly LOL) but yeah.

idk dude, its your gf. if shes more experienced and knows that you're a virgin it won't be a big deal. just wrap your **** up and stick it in her. your body will naturally take over.

pretty soon you'll be hittin that **** like its going out of style.

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^^^^ yeah, man I had a similar experience too when I lost mine.

1987, boca raton. I was on spring break from HS, around 16 or 17. Met an older gent named Steven down there, he was a retiree. Two sun-drenched afternoons on his catamaran and twelve Mimosas later, I was no longer a virgin. Haven't really kept in touch with Steven since, but it was nice to lose it to someone a little older and more experienced.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by thenanyu
Peen goes into vag, then hump her. Then do it again. And again. And again ... (2-5 minutes) ... splurge. Remember the rubbers. It's your first time, no one is going to fault you for coming early or not knowing wtf you are doing.

+1. Also..maybe try to have some Barry White playing in the background. It also can't hurt to chug some Guinness before!

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
btw, regarding rubbers:

the lady's supposed to discard that for you. just remove the used prophylactic and leave it on the bedside table when you get up to get a glass of water.

AThingForCashmere

Reaction score
If losing virginity is defined as the first orgasm, I lost it to my right hand and one of my dad's cashmere v-necks. If it means the first sexual experience with someone else, I was 12 and he was 14. As for experience with the opposite sex, one time I got as far as third base before I started feeling nauseous.
smile.gif

pseudonym

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I lost my virginity yesterday.

Girl texts me today: "Am I a whore because I've only known you for a year?"

What do I say?

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by pseudonym
I lost my virginity yesterday.

Girl texts me today: "Am I a whore because I've only known you for a year?"

What do I say?

"Do you want to be a whore?"

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
"no because I didn't leave money on the table. you're a skank"

SC Widders

Reaction score
Sorry for such a late update guys, I've been so busy with work.

Ok, so I lost it and to be honest it wasn't as scary as I thought it would be. No, I lasted longer than 10 minutes lol and had a 6 hour boner, but the experiance was special for both of us. I did have a good bit of shots that night to sort of relax my nerves, but we're planning to do it again during the weekend and the break. Thanks for the help guys (well, most of you)

CDFS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SC Widders

Ok, so I lost it and to be honest it wasn't as scary as I thought it would be. No, I lasted longer than 10 minutes lol and had a 6 hour boner, but the experiance was special for both of us. I did have a good bit of shots that night to sort of relax my nerves, but we're planning to do it again during the weekend and the break. Thanks for the help guys (well, most of you)

icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
Just keep on doing the same things. Only better. Thx for the update.

Dakota rube

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SC Widders

[June Cleaver]Look, Ward. Beaver's turning into a little man; right before our eyes.[/June Cleaver]

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
congratulations to you, sir. I hope there's more to come in your future.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads