• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Your experience losing the Virginity

SC Widders

Reaction score
Originally Posted by CDFS
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
Just keep on doing the same things. Only better. Thx for the update.

Thank you! Trust me, I'll be getting much practice in
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Dakota rube
[June Cleaver]Look, Ward. Beaver's turning into a little man; right before our eyes.[/June Cleaver]

LMAO

Originally Posted by acidboy
congratulations to you, sir. I hope there's more to come in your future.

Thanks

Originally Posted by Prada_Ferragamo
Just got done reading this whole thread. I am really starting to wonder if OP is Conne.

So who is Conne???

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't remember my first time in any great detail (not that it was that long ago, nor was I intoxicated, it just wasn't super interesting compared to subsequent experiences.) I remember just pretending that I knew what I was doing, and that it turned out fairly well. I didn't have the motions quite right, neither did she. She didn't ***, I didn't ***, but we both had fun. I dunno why premature ejaculation is such a huge worry of dudes their first time, most of the guys I have talked to about the topic of losing your virginity did NOT *** their first time. I don't know if I'm talking to the wrong guys or something, but it was never a worry or reality of mine. There is the issue that I was wearing a condom that was too small the first time, but I didn't *** my first time until I had had sex at least a dozen times (with properly sized condoms.) My suggestion is to start trying different positions. If she's not super experienced, you can lead the way, if she is, you can let her choose. Positions are so fun, my favourite is standing up :p I feel like it's a combination of her on top and you on top, now with extra sweat. Basically guaranteed to need a shower afterwards
smile.gif

NorCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Listi
I don't remember my first time in any great detail (not that it was that long ago, nor was I intoxicated, it just wasn't super interesting compared to subsequent experiences.)

I remember just pretending that I knew what I was doing, and that it turned out fairly well. I didn't have the motions quite right, neither did she. She didn't ***, I didn't ***, but we both had fun. I dunno why premature ejaculation is such a huge worry of dudes their first time, most of the guys I have talked to about the topic of losing your virginity did NOT *** their first time. I don't know if I'm talking to the wrong guys or something, but it was never a worry or reality of mine.

There is the issue that I was wearing a condom that was too small the first time, but I didn't *** my first time until I had had sex at least a dozen times (with properly sized condoms.)

My suggestion is to start trying different positions. If she's not super experienced, you can lead the way, if she is, you can let her choose. Positions are so fun, my favourite is standing up :p I feel like it's a combination of her on top and you on top, now with extra sweat. Basically guaranteed to need a shower afterwards
smile.gif

You're doing it wrong.

6f0nick

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Listi
I don't remember my first time in any great detail (not that it was that long ago, nor was I intoxicated, it just wasn't super interesting compared to subsequent experiences.)

I remember just pretending that I knew what I was doing, and that it turned out fairly well. I didn't have the motions quite right, neither did she. She didn't ***, I didn't ***, but we both had fun. I dunno why premature ejaculation is such a huge worry of dudes their first time, most of the guys I have talked to about the topic of losing your virginity did NOT *** their first time. I don't know if I'm talking to the wrong guys or something, but it was never a worry or reality of mine.

There is the issue that I was wearing a condom that was too small the first time, but I didn't *** my first time until I had had sex at least a dozen times (with properly sized condoms.)

My suggestion is to start trying different positions. If she's not super experienced, you can lead the way, if she is, you can let her choose. Positions are so fun, my favourite is standing up :p I feel like it's a combination of her on top and you on top, now with extra sweat. Basically guaranteed to need a shower afterwards
smile.gif

Sounds like a classic story you will be able to share with your kids some day! Ha! Just kidding.
laugh.gif

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
i was 13 with a 12 year old japanese chick. got all my firsts out of the way in one night. blow job, ate some vag and ass, vag sex ********. she bled all over me from both holes which made it that much more romantic.

bigasahouse

Reaction score
Originally Posted by SField
Ok this is real advice. Half the people in this thread making fun of you are probably virgins themselves so **** them.

- I totally agree with Piobaire. I'd jack in in the morning and a couple hours before you go.

- If you've never put on a condom before, for **** sake practice a few times because that can be the biggest mood/boner killer in the world.

- The first time I had sex I came in like 40 seconds. That's also because I was young, completely unexperienced, and had started masturbating not super long before that. If you don't want to be a complete embarrassment, you need a lot of foreplay. Keep it simple... make gentle circles on her vajayjay with the palm side of your middle and ring fingers. Insert only a little later once she's really wet. If you want to have any hope in **** of making her ***, you'll have to do a lot of foreplay. I don't think you should try to go down on her your first time.

- Once it's time for you to use your peepee, don't go right in. Definitely tease the outer parts of her girlyness for at least a few seconds. This will give you an idea of your own limits. Once you start ******* her, don't go too fast. I'd say about 60 beats a minute, so obviously once a second. That's not too fast and it's not weirdly slow and overly romantic. You aren't good enough for that most likely. Focus on long, smooth thrusts beginning from the back of your shoulders to your lower back. It will help you with your rhythm... consistency generally works, don't change your tempo too often. You can really ruin a woman's orgasm by speeding up or slowing down when she gets in the zone.

- If you haven't gotten good at knowing when you're going to *** from masturbation, get good at that now. When you're ******* her and you feel like you're going to blow (in like 30 seconds, not at the actual beginning of the funny feeling because then you're fucked), pull out and finger her and make out with her/play with ****. For your own sake and hers, I wouldn't actually *** until maybe the third time you'd be able to. Let the feeling go away and then go back in so you're recharged for a few minutes.

Other than that it's really up to you. If you care about the girl a lot then you should make it about her, she should feel like she isn't just a substitution for your hand. In general you should make eye contact often and kiss her etc... otherwise it just looks like she's your *** dumpster.

Have fun and for **** sake put two fingers at the base of ********* where the edge of the condom is when you pull out so you don't get any man juice in her. All your motions should be graceful and smooth, never jerky. Don't play with her **** like they're speed bags and don't grab too much... think of caressing first, and you can slap her ass the next time you get laid.

This cracked me up.

HgaleK

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My first time didn't happen the first time. I'd made up some bs about not being a virgin and experienced and all that other jazz because I never expected to be sexing this girl. We ended up in my car on two different occasions, and I got performance anxiety both times the second that I went to put a condom on. The third time we were in the shower and she was on the pill, and I managed to perform victoriously, thanks to knowledge bestowed upon me by the internet. As others have said- it got better from there, though I can't orgasm with a condom on, which makes hookup sex in between relationships boring if the girl doesn't know what she's doing.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads