• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Seriously, now I can't wear mine in public anymore.

Mat you rock my grey one? That thing is sick I wish it were my size.

bows1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Did everyone wash their long johns before they wore them? The fabric didn't agree with my skin without washing them first.
frown.gif
Washing tomorrow.

sipang

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
Seriously, now I can't wear mine in public anymore.

Mat you rock my grey one? That thing is sick I wish it were my size.

Haha, well apparently everyone is selling his or returning it so you should be safe ?

The grey one, or simply "the one", has officially been put in rotation, it's the dawn of a new era.

I for one am pretty stoked with the Gilt sale, just need to add some pocket knits to the bunch and I'll be set.

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
Originally Posted by TheDroog
Cotton Duck doesn't seem to post pics frequently on SuFu, but from what I've seen, he's easily the best dresser on that site. Most WAYWT pics over there are kinda blah, Supreme t-shirts, boat shoes, raw jeans, etc. etc., but his clothing combinations are always visually interesting and very original.

He had the highest post count for freaking ever...

http://images.urbanoutfitters.com/is...b?$richdetail$

i really want to see these pulled off,because it looks like an impossible sort of task.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sipang
Haha, well apparently everyone is selling his or returning it so you should be safe ?

The grey one, or simply "the one", has officially been put in rotation, it's the dawn of a new era.

I for one am pretty stoked with the Gilt sale, just need to add some pocket knits to the bunch and I'll be set.

Haha true, and nice that's what I like to hear. That one and the red toggleneck are the best ervells, you're first in line if I ever sell that one. You guys need to keep a low pro about that other one
redface.gif

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by naaaaate
If anyone pointed out something like that "the" nitpick in a conversation it'd probably be the last time Id talk to that person about music... something like that just lets you just know there's an imminent 30 minute rant coming about pitchfork sucking and hipsters and blog hype and OH MAN do they have an opinion on animal collective and huraarrghghgh
Why's everyone so quick to jump on the Animal Collective hate train? Sure it isn't for everyone or every time but it fills a nice niche in my music collection for when I feel like just tuning out (Black Moth Super Rainbow is also in this category) PS: Jet you should get some of those copper-antiqued pieces from SS10 in sizes too small and flip them to me on B&S, it's a financially sound plan, trust me

aqhong

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ Girl from 4chan posts a WAYWT, girl posts some stupid **** elsewhere on the forum, girl gets deleted.

naaaaate

Reaction score
Originally Posted by KitAkira
Why's everyone so quick to jump on the Animal Collective hate train? Sure it isn't for everyone or every time but it fills a nice niche in my music collection for when I feel like just tuning out (Black Moth Super Rainbow is also in this category)
I love them to death. Some people just genuinely dont like them and thats cool but I guess a lot of people love them now so some people have to hate them. I dunno, some people aren't so much into the enjoying-music side of music but are really into the hating-music-other-people-like side. Some people like to throw their lives away with drugs, some like to throw their lives away complaining about **** they dont like or other people enjoying stuff they do and claiming it as their own as if they designed the clothes themselves.

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aqhong
^ Girl from 4chan posts a WAYWT, girl posts some stupid **** elsewhere on the forum, girl gets deleted.

Lest not forget the cute note she wrote eason.

sipang

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
my winter commuting playlist is a mix of animal collective - panda bear/**** buttons/gang gang dance, nothing beats that for putting up with the ****** weather

Originally Posted by jet
Haha true, and nice that's what I like to hear. That one and the red toggleneck are the best ervells, you're first in line if I ever sell that one. You guys need to keep a low pro about that other one
redface.gif

YESSS ! is that the shawl one ?

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
note to eason was the best part, really she should have been issued a timeout rather than ban as compensation for the note IMO.

also, while people always mention how little they enjoy getting socks/underwear for the holidays, i find it great. but I love new socks, and find myself buying new socks once or twice a month.

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Anyone copy that note? It is relevant to my interests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Staff online

Forum statistics