• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Nudie jeans for $1

NoVaguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
given the ridiculously high price for shipping (assuming USA to USA), I think the OP is justified in thinking that the price was what it was. Whatever happens, the seller cannot demand the extra $99 or whatever it is.

That being said, if the seller just refunds your money, you really have no options.

somatoform

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Look at his other listings. He has nothing else listed with a buy it now for $1. In other words he made a mistake in the listing.

But who gives a ****. I don't see why you are looking for guidance, if it was in fact this guy. The page clearly states that it ended with a BIN of $1, and this tard had ample time to recognize his listing mistake. Tell him to **** off and demand the jeans or a refund.

Warren G.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by hnlax
10x your money back? That's a guarantee..ten bucks back!

Exactly
teacha.gif

Chris Benson

Reaction score
Here is the link to the auction,

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=250544893942

I live in Canada so the cost of shipping is more. $26 is a reasonable amount to pay. I have no idea where you guys are getting $99 shipping from. My screen under the item details it lists the following;

Under the Item Title it has the seller's user name and "paid on Dec 7/09 via paypal" Item price $1.00

Under shipping and Handling

"USPS Priority Mail International US $26.00"

No where on my screen does it say anything about shipping being $99 unless it was added after the fact.

Warren G.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah at this point, I would get back my money.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Hany
Change the shipping location to Canada and $26 will show up
wink.gif

So the idiot added a huge s&h fee to compensate for the low list price (which is a violation of ebay's rules) but forgot that int'l shipping works differently and isn't automatically adjusted? Talk about a stupid seller.

Hany

Reaction score
Yup stupid indeed. At first I thought he did a mistake but seeing his selling gimmicks and how he relisted them I'd have no mercy for this idiot and report him to eBay.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads