• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What did you do last night? (This is How We Roll)

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by West24
he would have been excited about that.

+1

No it was just 4 hours at a club that had a band exclusively playing Thai cheese-rock music I never heard before. How I was supposed to bounce to that **** is beyond my imagination. To make things worse I couldn't leave as all the (Thai) peeps I was with knew the songs and loved it. So I completely lost my mojo, stood there tapping my foot like a tool, and was sober most of the night. To add the icing to the cake, the honeys I was with did not see me in top form and now probably do not want to bang me (as much). Epic fail on all counts imaginable - at least compared to the sweet nights out that had preceded it.

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^ why didn't you take the opportunity to get trashed and rock out to lame music? That could be a world of mindless fun. And the Thai "honeys" would have loved that.

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jodum5
^ why didn't you take the opportunity to get trashed and rock out to lame music? That could be a world of mindless fun. And the Thai "honeys" would have loved that.

B/c no one else was getting shitfaced so being the only person falling over drunk would not have been charming. Now if everyone else is planning on a big drunken night - then of course I go all out. I am very charming while piss drunk to (drunk) women. But in this case it was a hopeless case and my mojo was dead early.

Matt

ex-m@Triate
Reaction score
Went and saw I Love You Man last night. It was pretty good. They did a great job of writing awkward....

Metrostyles...get your ass to Vietnam....a HUGE July is looming, and I'll be single again for it.

globetrotter

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
sat in a huge shisha place on the basphorus last night - really nice old low turkish couches, good shisha, apple tea and various nuts and fruits, inlcuding fresh cherries and watermelon.

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by m@T
Went and saw I Love You Man last night. It was pretty good. They did a great job of writing awkward....

Metrostyles...get your ass to Vietnam....a HUGE July is looming, and I'll be single again for it.

Are the girls as hot as in BKK? If so, are they less likely to be prostitutes? If you can answer yes to both of these, I'm there.

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by m@T
oh way hotter. Thai girls are kinda dumpy lookin'.

Not the ones I've seen at the clubs for locals. Dayum. \\

I literally have a perma-boner walking around Bangkok. It sucks. I have devised upwards of ten new ways to disguise it while here that I have never had to resort to before.

I need to move to SE Asia.

In NYC, I would bang (assuming normal non-desperate circumstances) 5-10% of girls 20-30.
In India, I would bang maybe 10% of girls in that range (but jesus, once they hit 30 that number drops to -100%)
In Thailand, it would probably be 40%! I mean the longer I am here the more I get desensitized to the kinda-hot ones and just concentrate on the best, but if some of these girls were in NY they would put those dumpy tri-state area flab-beasts to shame.

From the Vietnamese chicks I have met, they may indeed trump the Thais. Only time and my baton of love will tell.

globetrotter

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by m@T
where in the world are ya, Zach?

istanbul for the next 2 days, then dubai, kuwait, amman and cairo.

mondayc

Reaction score
Last night sort of sucked. I went to a local Midsummer Arts Fair. The blues music was pretty bad, especially the vocalist. The art was mostly photography (fauxtography in this case, as none of it was interesting), a few waterpaint displays ($800 for an uninspiring painting of hay bales? No thanks), and a glass/ceramics stand that was actually great. My friend did get some great pictures of the most try-hard guidos that would put most of the internet's entertainment to shame. Aviators, cheesy DIY-distressed True Religion jeans, a striped button down covered in graphics with the collar popped, spiked hair
facepalm.gif

Borlaug

Reaction score
I went to a cow pasture with a few friends in order to pick psychedelic mushrooms growing off cow **** and dirt. After about 40-60 minutes of picking we had quite a large amount. We took them home, sorted them out between psiloscybin-containing and potentially deadly and ate them. As it turned out, we all had enough to have a psychedelic experience. Even though I wasn't too familiar with everyone who was with us, we all had a blast, felt no bad vibes and bonded greatly. Was lots of fun, both as a hiking/outdoors type of thing, a lesson in Mycology and of course, to some degree, cheap tricks and thrills from illegal drugs. The fact that Florida still hasn't made it illegal to pick psychedelic mushrooms is probably the only redeeming quality of this god forsaken half inferno half rainstorm state.

VKK3450

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hard Rock Calling in Hyde Park

Relentless 7, Neil Young, etc... Excessive amounts of beer, no food, headache today...

K

nootje

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
friday, evening of talking over bottles of wine in the evening sun.. A bit shocked when the bill came, didnt realise (or knew) that we (could) drink that much.. not surprisingly I wasnt on the top of my game on saturday and turned in early yesterday, but did have a great afternoon with considerably less wine but a lot more cigars
smile.gif

this might actually be a good thing as I have to work this sunday
frown.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics