• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

TheWraith

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'll be getting some RMW moc crocs myself soon. They'll go down well with the wife's family in the US too
biggrin.gif

genericman

Reaction score
E Walden 10.5D = RMW 9.5F

Would a pair of 10F Yearling Craftman be too loose? Thanks!

Grayland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by genericman
AE Walden 10.5D = RMW 9.5F

Would a pair of 10F be too loose? Thanks!

I'm a 10.5 D in almost every pair of shoes I own (including many AE) and I wear a 10 F in RMW. 9.5 in RMW was too short for me. I know many go down a full size, but many had problems going down a full size.

rammie

Reaction score
I've got a pair of craftsman in brown suede (will post pics soon) and I'm planning on getting a pair of comfort craftsman in order to cope with the swedish climate in autumn/winter. Do you guys think that I can get them in the same size or do the comfort craftsman differ in any way since they have a rubber sole? I've skimmed through the thread but could find anything on this matter.

GuidoWongolini

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
will they go with my RLBL suit?

amce

Reaction score
Originally Posted by TheWraith
Saw the mock crocs yesterday at the RMW outlet store in Leura. Looks really great. Can't wait to get a pair.

Mine are still wrestling their way through customs!

Cheers

Inf

Reaction score
I took some pictures of my fledgling RM Williams "collection" the other day to show a friend, thought I may as well post them here Both are Craftsman, black yearling on the left with a composite sole, and chestnut kangaroo on the right with a leather sole.

amce

Reaction score
My Comfort Craftsman mock crocs had slithered through customs and were waiting for me when I got home from work today. Look great, fit perfectly. Will do a picture parade post when I get back 'cos tomorrow I'm off to Oz for a week.

Cheers

rammie

Reaction score
Originally Posted by rammie
I've got a pair of craftsman in brown suede (will post pics soon) and I'm planning on getting a pair of comfort craftsman in order to cope with the swedish climate in autumn/winter. Do you guys think that I can get them in the same size or do the comfort craftsman differ in any way since they have a rubber sole? I've skimmed through the thread but could find anything on this matter.

anyone?

amce

Reaction score
Originally Posted by rammie
anyone?
All I can contribute is that my MTO French calf Craftsman that are the same size (9.5 H) as my Comfort Craftsmen are definitely "tighter". Cheers

rammie

Reaction score
Originally Posted by amce
All I can contribute is that my MTO French calf Craftsman that are the same size (9.5 H) as my Comfort Craftsmen are definitely "tighter".

Cheers

Thanks. You have a very nice collection going on there by the way, can't wait to see your comfort craftsman mock crocs!
smile.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads