• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Woolrich Woolen Mills Fall/Winter 2009

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by timpoblete
How about this guy? >>>>

Between all the EG, Woolrich, RRL, and the workwear other brands are putting out this fall, it'd be complete overkill. I think you'd need a vendor that wants to cater to the WMM/EG crowd that's looking for something that no one else would have; otherwise, the uninformed consumer wouldn't stand a chance at distinguishing between the pieces.

Drinkwaters

OG
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
We will pick up Post for F/W 09. I loved everything they do and it was hard not to select everything. Their Jackets and pants were, well incredible and they will mix well with EG and WWM.
Now I can't frig'in wait till Winter goes and comes again.

Originally Posted by anothergreenworld
More stores should pick up Post Overalls!

timpoblete

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Via Men.Style.Com:

Outdoor pursuits of a different sort are at the heart of Engineered Garments designer Daiki Suzuki's line for Woolrich Woolen Mills. "I never went hunting and fishing in Tokyo," Suzuki allowed at a presentation held in conjunction with an exhibit for British pop artist Peter Blake. But this Japanese aficionado of American workwear has spent his life tracking down the sort of classic outdoor gear that is Woolrich's heritage. He worked with the company's Pennsylvania factory to adapt its traditional blanket fabrics for today's hunter-gatherers. "Lighter, lighter, lighter," he kept telling them. He's also teamed up with the tiny Midwestern shoe manufacturer Russell to produce a sure-to-sell-out moccasin boot with red plaid wool inserts. Made in America"”now there's a radical concept.

anothergreenworld

Reaction score
Originally Posted by drink8648
We will pick up Post for F/W 09. I loved everything they do and it was hard not to select everything. Their Jackets and pants were, well incredible and they will mix well with EG and WWM.
Now I can't frig'in wait till Winter goes and comes again.

Thank you, Gary! I'll be looking forward to preorders. I hope there's a vest or two in your selection.

Drinkwaters

OG
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
The vest is sick!

Originally Posted by anothergreenworld
Thank you, Gary! I'll be looking forward to preorders. I hope there's a vest or two in your selection.

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by timpoblete
He's also teamed up with the tiny Midwestern shoe manufacturer Russell to produce a sure-to-sell-out moccasin boot with red plaid wool inserts
That's assuming they even get made in the first place. I'm sure we can expect them around 2012 or so.
plain.gif

dusty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by robin
That's assuming they even get made in the first place. I'm sure we can expect them around 2012 or so.
plain.gif

Haha, get in line Daiki.

Django

Reaction score
Orange Mountain Parka is the closest I'll get to an orange Sierra Designs, dig it

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads