• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Most F'ed Up Movie You've Ever Watched?

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by thekunk07
i spit on your grave, too. but that might have been 1968 or so.
Not only am I not dead yet, I wasn't even alive in 1968. You couldn't have possibly spit on my grave.
biggrin.gif

BrettChaotix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by likeitaloud
Nothing against "out there" films but people who intentionally watch movies like "120 Days of Sodom" freak me out. It is not art, or a great metaphor for anything else. It's brutal, sick violence and to be honest I would not want to be in the same room with a person who genuinely enjoys it.
riiiight.... doesn't the rest of the painting in your avatar depict an underage girl, topless in a girl scouts uniform? And you are calling other people creepy? Nice ,real nice... I'm sure there are people who would be move offended by that painting then some of these movies. Odds are you've been in rooms with plenty of people who've seen these movies. Last time I checked "art" wasn't defined by you and perhaps you are just too dense to understand what the movies are trying to accomplish.

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
with most of the picks here, you guys are sure easily "fucked up" by cartoon violence

my pick would be "In the Company of Men" since the fucked-upedness is realistic and can/does happen. Or maybe DogFight...both similar themes of degrading others

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
what was degrading about in the company of men? she liked the dick.

mdg137

Reaction score
2nd place in the disturbing film derby: Eraserhead-- David Lynch at his finest, low budget, exquisite lighting.

First place, hands down: Pretty Woman. 100% pure nightmare fuel.

turboman808

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jokerman
Ichi the killer and cannibal halocaust.

I have Ichi the Killer someplace but never opened or watched it.

For some reason I know I have seen Cannibal Holocaust but am drawing a blank on remembering it.

I used to work for Troma back in the day so watching and making the most warped movies you could find was pretty normal there.

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Well I don't remember the name of it, maybe someone here can help.

But when I was a child, I saw a movie about a dorky girl who was sent to a summer camp. Of course the pretty girls and boys picked on her and treated her terribly.

So when she had enough, she started killing them in creative ways, such as locking a girl in the bathroom stall then tossing a hornet's nest in there.

Anyway, at the end of the movie, the guy who was interested in her turned out to be just leading her on as a joke. So the very last scene of the movie, she's naked hunched over his body with a bloody knife...then she stands up...and you see that SHE HAS A FRIGGIN' DICK!

Most disturbing movie I had ever seen.

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
turbo! I love Troma! Is it true there will be no more Troma movies after Poultrygeist?

Dakota rube

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by javyn

But when I was a child, I saw a movie about a dorky girl who was sent to a summer camp. Of course the pretty girls and boys picked on her and treated her terribly.

So when she had enough, she started killing them in creative ways, such as locking a girl in the bathroom stall then tossing a hornet's nest in there.

Anyway, at the end of the movie, the guy who was interested in her turned out to be just leading her on as a joke. So the very last scene of the movie, she's naked hunched over his body with a bloody knife...then she stands up...and you see that SHE HAS A FRIGGIN' DICK!

For some reason, I thought I was in the "Motivational Book" thread. And I'm thinking, wtf kind of a goofball is motivated by this ****?

On topic: that is pretty f'ed up right there.

underwearer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
man bites dog...a fake documentory where a film crew follows a serial killer of sorts around...Good times!

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
On topic: that is pretty f'ed up right there.
What's more fucked up is my dad and I watched it together when I was like 10. Not that he's a creep or anything, but Joe Bob Briggs' show was our family movie night type deal.

BrettChaotix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by turboman808
I have Ichi the Killer someplace but never opened or watched it.

For some reason I know I have seen Cannibal Holocaust but am drawing a blank on remembering it.

I used to work for Troma back in the day so watching and making the most warped movies you could find was pretty normal there.

You worked for Troma???
worship.gif
worship.gif
worship.gif

Cannibal Holocaust (not to be confused with Cannibal Ferox) was a 1970's Italian exploitation movie about filmmakers in the Brazilian rainforest. Incredibly sexist violence and actual real animals being killed in the movie. They kill a monkey and turtle on film which I think is pretty crappy.

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Is Straw Dogs actually good, or just really messed up? I might watch it in a few.

BrettChaotix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by javyn

****, I've seen this - I think it's Sleepaway Camp? Something that ends with Camp.... ****, I'll find it later

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads