Most F'ed Up Movie You've Ever Watched?

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by cheessus, Jan 5, 2009.

1. Tokyo Slim

Tokyo Slim In Time Out

i spit on your grave, too. but that might have been 1968 or so.
    Not only am I not dead yet, I wasn't even alive in 1968. You couldn't have possibly spit on my grave. [​IMG]

2. BrettChaotix

BrettChaotix Senior member

Nothing against "out there" films but people who intentionally watch movies like "120 Days of Sodom" freak me out. It is not art, or a great metaphor for anything else. It's brutal, sick violence and to be honest I would not want to be in the same room with a person who genuinely enjoys it.
    riiiight.... doesn't the rest of the painting in your avatar depict an underage girl, topless in a girl scouts uniform? And you are calling other people creepy? Nice ,real nice... I'm sure there are people who would be move offended by that painting then some of these movies. Odds are you've been in rooms with plenty of people who've seen these movies. Last time I checked "art" wasn't defined by you and perhaps you are just too dense to understand what the movies are trying to accomplish.

3. Dion

Dion Well-Known Member

I saw a youtube movie when George Bush tried to make a speech...

4. Get Smart

Get Smart Don't Crink

with most of the picks here, you guys are sure easily "fucked up" by cartoon violence

my pick would be "In the Company of Men" since the fucked-upedness is realistic and can/does happen. Or maybe DogFight...both similar themes of degrading others

5. thekunk07

thekunk07 Senior member

what was degrading about in the company of men? she liked the dick.

6. mdg137

mdg137 Senior member

2nd place in the disturbing film derby: Eraserhead-- David Lynch at his finest, low budget, exquisite lighting.

First place, hands down: Pretty Woman. 100% pure nightmare fuel.

7. turboman808

turboman808 Senior member

Ichi the killer and cannibal halocaust.

I have Ichi the Killer someplace but never opened or watched it.

For some reason I know I have seen Cannibal Holocaust but am drawing a blank on remembering it.

I used to work for Troma back in the day so watching and making the most warped movies you could find was pretty normal there.

8. javyn

javyn Senior member

Well I don't remember the name of it, maybe someone here can help.

But when I was a child, I saw a movie about a dorky girl who was sent to a summer camp. Of course the pretty girls and boys picked on her and treated her terribly.

So when she had enough, she started killing them in creative ways, such as locking a girl in the bathroom stall then tossing a hornet's nest in there.

Anyway, at the end of the movie, the guy who was interested in her turned out to be just leading her on as a joke. So the very last scene of the movie, she's naked hunched over his body with a bloody knife...then she stands up...and you see that SHE HAS A FRIGGIN' DICK!

Most disturbing movie I had ever seen.

9. javyn

javyn Senior member

turbo! I love Troma! Is it true there will be no more Troma movies after Poultrygeist?

10. Dakota rube

Dakota rube Senior member

A bit better than yesterday, all day vomiting for

But when I was a child, I saw a movie about a dorky girl who was sent to a summer camp. Of course the pretty girls and boys picked on her and treated her terribly.

So when she had enough, she started killing them in creative ways, such as locking a girl in the bathroom stall then tossing a hornet's nest in there.

Anyway, at the end of the movie, the guy who was interested in her turned out to be just leading her on as a joke. So the very last scene of the movie, she's naked hunched over his body with a bloody knife...then she stands up...and you see that SHE HAS A FRIGGIN' DICK!

For some reason, I thought I was in the "Motivational Book" thread. And I'm thinking, wtf kind of a goofball is motivated by this shit?

On topic: that is pretty f'ed up right there.

11. underwearer

underwearer Senior member

man bites dog...a fake documentory where a film crew follows a serial killer of sorts around...Good times!

12. javyn

javyn Senior member

What's more fucked up is my dad and I watched it together when I was like 10. Not that he's a creep or anything, but Joe Bob Briggs' show was our family movie night type deal.

13. BrettChaotix

I have Ichi the Killer someplace but never opened or watched it.

For some reason I know I have seen Cannibal Holocaust but am drawing a blank on remembering it.

I used to work for Troma back in the day so watching and making the most warped movies you could find was pretty normal there.

You worked for Troma??? [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Cannibal Holocaust (not to be confused with Cannibal Ferox) was a 1970's Italian exploitation movie about filmmakers in the Brazilian rainforest. Incredibly sexist violence and actual real animals being killed in the movie. They kill a monkey and turtle on film which I think is pretty crappy.

14. Connemara

Connemara [URL='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jST2Sv63WQ']

Is Straw Dogs actually good, or just really messed up? I might watch it in a few.

15. BrettChaotix

Shit, I've seen this - I think it's Sleepaway Camp? Something that ends with Camp.... fuck, I'll find it later