• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Four in Hand Ties - www.fourinhand.com

FIHTies

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by base615
Just recieved a few ties from Jonathon and I have to say he sells some great products. Also the packaging and customer service was truely first rate. Highly recommended.
Thank you :). I try.
Originally Posted by Sanguis Mortuum
Hmm, I only just noticed that you do sizes this small, I wonder whether a 34S would actually fit me. What are the normal chest, shoulder, length, arm length etc measurements for a 34S?
Not in the store right now but will be there later today and will get you the measurements straightaway.
Originally Posted by Skyler
Right on: I ordered my first ties from Jonathan last summer and considering the price and quality - both superb - it's a fantastic value. And his customer service - timely communications and follow-up - is on par w/ Ron Rider, who needs no introduction. FIH is a first class operation.
Thanks you. :) As above...I try.
Originally Posted by mkarim
Do you have blazers in 36S?
None in the 36S, See PM.

FIHTies

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Sanguis Mortuum
Hmm, I only just noticed that you do sizes this small, I wonder whether a 34S would actually fit me. What are the normal chest, shoulder, length, arm length etc measurements for a 34S?
Dimensions on the 34S (which I only have a few models of) are as follows: 20 Inches Under Armpit 18.5 across the middle Button Sleeve is 24 Inches Shoulder is 18 Inches Seam to Seam Length is 29.25 from under collar Roll to hem.

FIHTies

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Some new Squares just in and not yet up on the site. 35 dollars plus shipping buy three shipping is free.

Mostly between 15 - 16 Inches.

New1.jpg

New2.jpg

New3.jpg

New4.jpg

New5.jpg

New6.jpg

New7.jpg

FIHTies

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tailor In Style
Really interesting collection... but couldn't the website get spruced up a bit considering that it is quite stylish clothing being sold? or is it just me...

I probably could make the site "nicer" if I had the time which I dont.

Here are better shots of the squares.

FH80H-GFVG-01-GN.jpg
FH80H-GFVG-01-LC.jpg

FH80H-GFVG-01-OG.jpg

FH80H-GFVG-02-BN.jpg
FH80H-GFVG-02-BL.jpg

FH80H-GFVG-03-NY.jpg
FH80H-GFVG-03-YW.jpg

FH80H-GFVG-04-BL.jpg
FH80H-GFVG-04-PK.jpg

FH80H-GFVG-05-GN.jpg
FH80H-GFVG-05-EC.jpg

FH80H-GFVG-06-OG.jpg
FH80H-GFVG-06-BL.jpg

FH80H-GFVG-07.jpg
FH80H-GFVG-08.jpg

FH80H-GFVG-09.jpg
FH80H-GFVG-10.jpg

vezatron

Reaction score
Originally Posted by FIHTies
I probably could make the site "nicer" if I had the time which I dont. Here are better shots of the squares.
FH80H-GFVG-10.jpg

Got this for Christmas. Very impressed with the quality, shipping speed, and service.

FIHTies

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Colombo Cashmeres now Further On Sale with the Scarves reduced by 25% and the sweaters to 20% off. Some Samples at 25% Off
FHCC-80G-03-NY.jpg
FHCC-80G-05-BL.jpg
FHCC-80G-06-BLBG.jpg
FHCC-80G-06-NYBN.jpg
FHCC-80G-06-GNBN.jpg
FHCC-80H-05-RT.jpg
FHCC-80H-02-NY.jpg
FHCC-80G-01-BN.jpg
FHCC-80G-02-BNNY.jpg
The classic Knits are 20% off, This sweater though is close to 40% off. Cashmere/Silk (Knitted) with cashmere Pile Insert.
FHCC-80G-ZN.jpg

FIHTies

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by judges76
WOW!!! Your cashmere's look otherworldly!!!
Thank you. Indeed they should look otherworldly as you are referring to what is arguably the finest Scottish Woven as well as one of the top 5 if not better Italian Producers of Cashmeres and other Luxury fibers. OOps...I just realized that I didnt yet post any of the Scottish Alex Beggs.

FIHTies

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The Beggs (Probably the best Scottish Cashmere there is) are Now on Sale at 20% Off. Happy and healthy 2009 to all. For Men and Women The Wool/Angora Blends are also on Sale. Free Shipping on Orders over 200 Dollars still in Effect. Some Styles...
AB80H-04-Pond.jpg
AB80H-03-WN.jpg
AB80H-03-ST.jpg
AB80H-02-GY.jpg
AB80H-01-CH.jpg
AB80E-04BG.jpg
AB80E-07CK.jpg
AB80E-07RD.jpg
AB80H-05.jpg

countrygent

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just wanted to put in a quick plug for FIH and Jonathan. I just received a Colombo cashmere v-neck today - it's my first exposure to good cashmere and I am very impressed - beautiful hand and great fit. More importantly, Jonathan provided outstanding customer service and very clear communications throughout the purchase process. I heartily recommend FIH.

Cheers,
H

Histrion

Reaction score
Just received a tie from FIH today. I am very satisfied with it! Great service.

Shipping to Canada was quick, only 5 bucks AND they did not charge customs. Can't beat that.

He's definitely a quality seller!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads