• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The secret to success with women

IDirector

Reaction score
Originally Posted by SField
Please follow this link.

http://www.styleforum.net/showpost.p...8&postcount=30

"Keeping the place clean is good advice, also keep the bar well stocked and not just with beer and scotch!

Also the secret to my succses in the old days (Early 90's for me).... Disney animated movies! The Little Mirmaid was like spanish fly. Toss that movie in, a few glasses of wine and the ladies melt."

My good god.

Jesus, are you a fuckin pedophile?

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Magician
mystery.jpg

Douche of Eternity award winner?

tiecollector

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edmorel
IOI is also in the finance community, indication of interest.
I read marketing books and I've only seen season one of the PUA, but all the terms I heard on the show... social proof, IOI, etc are taken from finance and marketing. You're indeed just selling yourself. The marketing books all focus on basic human psychology and have had billions invested over the years to find out how to persuade us.

unjung

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Piobaire
Douche of Eternity award winner?

That's the guy right? Like, the original, first guy? His outfit obviously had something to do with it - you dress like that and show some confidence, everyone is going to be impressed, regardless of whether they are likely to bed you or not. I guess kudos to him for applying that logic though.

Originally Posted by tiecollector
I read marketing books and I've only seen season one of the PUA, but all the terms I heard on the show... social proof, IOI, etc are taken from finance and marketing. You're indeed just selling yourself. The marketing books all focus on basic human psychology and have had billions invested over the years to find out how to persuade us.

I should add, what I do know about the source material that spawned The Game, is that it is well-founded in some very basic but fundamental psychology, including evolutionary psychology, which is bad-ass ****. I respect the originators for understanding that stuff, likely without extensive study. They converged on some of the same understandings as thousands of Ph.Ds around the world.

redcaimen

Bigtime
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Berticus
then say to the target, "if I wasn't gay, you'd be so mine."

This is the excuse I give my wife when she pesters me and I just want to go to sleep. Women love a compliment no matter what the context!

lithium180

Reaction score
Originally Posted by moopsi
yeah movies like those will get the job done everytime, i use the pixar movies though
Cool_20.gif

Is this a joke? This must be a dorm room maneuver.

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Brian278
FTFY

bounce2.gif

BTW: Sorry I never PMEd you back, but your line was too good to let languish in the archives. I am sad to say it's been replaced by the similarly quotable Get Smart.

mkarim

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lithium180
Is this a joke? This must be a dorm room maneuver.

It depends on what type of a woman you are courting. It depends on her age, education level, how classy, etc. Cheesy things work with some, but not all, women.

lithium180

Reaction score
Originally Posted by mkarim
It depends on what type of a woman you are courting. It depends on her age, education level, how classy, etc. Cheesy things work with some, but not all, women.

That's why I stock my cabinet with nilla wafers and apple juice and when it's go time I toss on Mr. Rogers.
mwink[1].gif

why

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lithium180
That's why I stock my cabinet with nilla wafers and apple juice and when it's go time I toss on Mr. Rogers.
mwink[1].gif

How many hymens have you broken?

SField

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mkarim

God I just knew by "harem" you meant that you were starting up a pre-school/daycare center out of your studio apartment.

Rock on Bro.

lithium180

Reaction score
Originally Posted by why
How many hymens have you broken?

Since Sesame Street came on this morning or for the whole week?

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edmorel
Had you read the book
teacha.gif

No. I suppose I should clarify; I did not ask her for her AIM handle. I said something like, "We should hang out sometime," and before I could follow that up with asking for her number, she responded by giving me her screen name.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads