• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Motorcycles

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bigbjorn
Just wait until the Cologne show.
!!!
marchal.gif
BTW, check out the S1000RR:
2009bmws1000rr05fx9.jpg
http://www.motorcycle.com/manufactur...iew-78046.html
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

emptym

Reaction score
Originally Posted by bigbjorn
Just wait until the Cologne show.

smile.gif
Seriously?!

Tck13

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tck13
Welp, I had my first accident last night. I was riding down the road and just entering an intersection when a car made a left turn right in front of my bike. I didn't even have time to react. As I hit the front passenger corner of the car, I did a Superman with a flip (2 flips?) and landed on my back / right side about 20'-30' down the road. The wierdest feeling was as I was flying through the air, I couldn't tell which way "up" was and I was wondering both where I was at and when I was going to hit the ground (if I was going to hit the ground) and whether or not my bike was going to land on top of me. So, I landed (with a slight bounce...
eh.gif
) and upon making a finger and toe check I realized that I could move everything. I kind of sat up and some people (for some reason) wanted to lift me up. I told them to stop and let me just sit there for a second. Then some asshole drove right through where the accident just happened! I'm glad I had pulled my legs up or they would have run them over! Asshole. I got some help up and walked to the median and sat down. By then, the cops and ambulance showed up and whisked me off to the hospital I spent the next 8 hours in a ******* neck brace (as a precaution) laying in the hospital (stiffining up) while I waited for the results of catscans and x-rays. Luckily, I only have a fracture on a small bone in my back. The doc says that it's insignificant, they don't do anything about it, and the pain will go away in a couple days. A couple of bumps and bruises on top of that. The worst was trying to get up after laying there for so many hours. I was stiff as a board and it took about 20 minutes to even kind of get moving. They wheeled me out to my friends car who stopped to hang out and take me home. The scrapes on my leathers are almost non existent (I didn't slide any where, I just kinda landed) but I have a couple inch wide scrape and cut on the back of my full face helmet. I should be getting a new helmet through insurance. I figured out where my bike was today and called the insurance. I guess we'll see what happens next. Apparently they cited the driver with making a left turn when I had the right of way. I think the full gear helped. Not sure what would've happened without my helmet and leathers... ATGATT!!!! The news article is kinda funny... I think it was more than 20'
smile.gif
bigstar[1].gif
Article... I'm kinda curious what it looked like from the driver's point of view as I sailed over his hood and his windshield? THAT must have looked pretty wild!

BikePic1.jpg
I call it, "Forever Right".

CodeRed

Reaction score
Here is my legal XR750...not a lot of these around w/plate.

File is 900k JPEG, so too big to post.

CodeRed

Reaction score
Will this download work with my new MAC? I am ready to post, but windows challenged...help before she gets away from a real USA flat track bike
smile.gif

spoiledone

Reaction score
I bought this GXR 1000 this year and ended up using it at track days more than my F4i 600. I think next year I will use it soley for track and I would like to pick up a ducati monster for my city/ weekend shenanigans.
DSC_0025-1.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads