• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I just bought a... (non clothing item)

DNW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kronik
http://www.20ltd.com/pws/images/catalogue/products/72/img_1.jpg[IMG]

Kundalini Hara Chair

(bought with the table/sofa from a guy who was moving out of his condo locally.. like 95% off retail)[/I]

cool.

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
kundalini_hara2.gif

Kundalini Hara Chair in black -

(bought with the table/sofa from a guy who was moving out of his condo locally.. like 95% off retail)

That's pretty cool. Won't it melt near the fireplace though?
laugh.gif

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
truffle_oil.jpg

The local vendors only have Oregon blacks in right now, so I'll have to settle for this stuff for a few weeks.

chobochobo

Rubber Chicken
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Sony Ericsson C902 - it replaces the K850i which had the annoying as hell touch sensitive part at the bottom of the screen.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Very cool--- Congrats. My parents tell me that their first time buying a car that was brand new was a very "I'm finally there" kind of experience.

skalogre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JamesT
No, a Camry
mwink[1].gif

biggrin.gif

http://www.coolhunting.com/images/kundalini_hara2.gif

Kundalini Hara Chair in black -

(bought with the table/sofa from a guy who was moving out of his condo locally.. like 95% off retail)

I like your taste sir, so not surprising I like that!

I also hate your m@d salez findin' skillzzz

Originally Posted by tiecollector
http://blogs.cars.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/04/03/2008impreza5.jpg

My first new car. 2009 Subaru 2.5i in dark gray manual transmission.

Nice!

For me:

RoadsterSport 3 Polished Stainless Steel Miata Exhaust Muffler

Woke up before the alarm and for some odd reason decided to install it this morning. Me likey so far - masks the "angry sewing machine" sounds of the stock engine!

Huntsman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A signed exhaust system? Sweet. I just got tired of the not-awful-but-not-good coffee in my corporate canteen -- starting off my day with coffee that gave me stomach upset was cramping my style -- and picked up this little gem:
1543_01_a.jpg
$12.50 from Amazon. A can of Illy coffee to go with it and I'm good to go. I highly recommend www.bodumusa.com -- they have an eclectic array of coffee, tea, and other accesories for comestibles in elegant modern style, unlike my cheapo bottom of the range press there (which is still quite nice). Also grabbed a few Muji business card cases as Christmas gifts for a few of my colleagues -- am going to have them engraved with their names (in their home languages, which should make for a nice touch). These are remarkable for $5.00:
l_43556.jpg
from the store of the Museum of Modern Art -- which is also another incredible webstore: http://www.momastore.org Lastly, while I am fully converted to the joys of badger brush and Trumper's soap, I finally upgraded to a Merkur safety razor as I really do need a better shave. This seemed a nice stand -- I'll upgrade the brush later on:
31Kh-2K9UvL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
One of these days I will complete my bathroom with the ultimate shaving accessory: A small microwave oven to warm my towel. ~ H

Dmax

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tiecollector
My first new car. 2009 Subaru 2.5i in dark gray manual transmission.
All-wheel-drive and manual is a nice combination. Have you considered the WRX?

Huntsman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads