• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by maxnharry
6 weeks ago I got crushed in the surf and broke both bones in my leg and my ankle. Had surgery and now have a ton of metal in there. Still staring at another 6 weeks in bed and painful physical therapy after that. That's what's pissing me off.
Sorry to hear this. Hope you're better, soon.

JetBlast

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Stazy
She has a boyfriend.

+1. Exactly why I was pissed off today.
Damn hot girl at the USA3000 counter has a ring on her finger. I'm going to go cry hysterically in my cubicle.

JB

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JetBlast
+1. Exactly why I was pissed off today.
Damn hot girl at the USA3000 counter has a ring on her finger. I'm going to go cry hysterically in my cubicle.

JB

You're not gonna be bumpin uglies with the chick from the internet?

JetBlast

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
You're not gonna be bumpin uglies with the chick from the internet?

It's hard to do that when she lives in New York state, when compared to the fact that I live in Maryland.

JB

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Spent the weekend in the hill country and had a blast. Also did some country-type chores, and now both shoulders and arms hurt like hell. But I have a ton of firewood now.

RJman

Posse Member
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Saw the end of Atonement last night and it was hellishly depressing. What a downer.

globetrotter

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RJman
Saw the end of Atonement last night and it was hellishly depressing. What a downer.

no ****. I saw the biggining 3 times on a plane before I was able to see the end. what a depressing movie.

RJman

Posse Member
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by globetrotter
no ****. I saw the biggining 3 times on a plane before I was able to see the end. what a depressing movie.

That happened to me with X-Men 2.

I have a whacking headache and Mr Roboto is stuck in my head.

HORNS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
To stay on a movie theme, I watched The Dark Night this weekend - I hated it. It was one hour too long with sloppy editing resulting in a hellishly-convoluted sequencing of events. Fifteen dollars per ticket!!!

I'm never going to a theater again. Also, what's two and a half hours of my life worth?

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RJman

SO I guess I should throw the book away then. The opening does not bode well for McEwen's style of writing, and I hated Saturday so things do not look so good for this one. Ah well.

warlok1965

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The men's room stinks. Some idiot keeps spitting his gumwads into the urinal which eventually get stuck downstream and cause a nasty rotten pee smell to emanate.

I've been sick for two weeks. Bad cough....my voice is so deep and husky I sound like an easy listening FM DJ. And I have to play guitar and sing backup for a two hour set this Saturday. And I'm supposed to practice singing with the band every night this week.

My car ipod adapter doesn't charge the new iPhone 3G.

I haven't been exercising lately plus I've been eating like crap.

My wife's parents' marriage is on the skids.

That is all.

globetrotter

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Thomas
SO I guess I should throw the book away then. The opening does not bode well for McEwen's style of writing, and I hated Saturday so things do not look so good for this one. Ah well.

I thought that the movie was great, it was just depressing as all hell

HORNS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by warlok1965
My wife's parents' marriage is on the skids.

That's a bummer. How long have they been together? It's weird to think of a long term relationship that at some point degrades - why did it happen now? <----Rhetorical question.

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by HORNS
I'm never going to a theater again. Also, what's two and a half hours of my life worth?

Still haven't seen the Dark Knight, but this leads me to an idea I'm surprised I never thought of before... I'm going to start bringing a flask to any movie I'm not sure about (though I rarely go if I fear I may be disappointed) so at least if the movie really blows, I can still be productive from that point of realization until such time as I can leave. I hate sitting through bad movies, especially ones where I'm supposed to be quiet and not openly and loudly rip on them.

RJman

Posse Member
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by globetrotter
I thought that the movie was great, it was just depressing as all hell

+1.

I like James McAvoy as an actor, and Keira Knightley is luminous, and everything about the film is very well done.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads