Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. Metropolis

Metropolis Well-Known Member

When the home phone rings. It's beyond annoying.

No wonder why I threw it across the room and took out the batteries a month ago.

2. rdawson808

rdawson808 Distinguished Member

Hi all. My favorite talk show program is Oprah, but now my friend's always telling me that Oprah is not as good as Tyra Banks' TV program. I hate her! Sometimes, I feel like not talking to her anymore.

How old are you?

3. j

j (stands for Jerk) Admin

l've found out the a (so called) friend has been stealing from me. l've been very very wild about it all week. l've put him on notice and told him l will be coming over to his place tommorrow so l can punch him up.

l've got my mouth guard and knuckle dusters ready. l'm going to hurt him really really bad. [​IMG] l'm also going to light his gas stove and hold his head over it (threatening to push his face into it if he doesn't kiss my feet, say sorry, and pay me $500 for my stress).

l don't like thieves, especially when it is someone who is supposed to be a friend.

lt's going to be very dangerous because i'm sure he will pull a knife on me and try to stab me. l may need to conceal a piece of wood so l can knock the knife out of his hands when he tries to kill me. lt's not going to end up pretty, i'm sure his kitchen will be covered in blood by the end of it.

You a pretty girl? lf you are, then you can P.M me as much dirty talk as you like. [​IMG]

My wife never talks dirty to me. ln fact, she even refuses to sleep with me anymore. l hate her guts. Pity she doesn't step out in front of a bus. [​IMG]

Goodbye Marc.

I think I pulled something in my right upper back and rib cage. Too much softball and golf. It's worst at night when I try to lay down to sleep. If I catch it wrong, it's about an 8 on the pain scale. It blows.

+1 - right between my shoulder blade and my spine, it's like one strand of muscle fiber takes all the stress of my right arm. Probably pulled it trying to turn my bike around the other night where I had to yank it uphill an inch at a time to get it to a position where I could turn downhill.

4. GoSurface

GoSurface Distinguished Member

I wanted to spend the day wandering the city, but it's raining.

I went anyway. Went to the Phillips gallery in Dupont Circle. It sucked, although it was nice that they exhibited some kids art (in the basement).

Also, I noticed that all of the gallery employees were young women, probably in college, and they were all very cute. So, for you hetero guys, check them bitches out if you're in the area.

5. acidboy

acidboy Stylish Dinosaur

Goodbye Marc.

thanks, j

6. sho'nuff

sho'nuff grrrrrrrr!!

What's pissing me off right now??

The 405 freeway.

Who's on it right at this moment?

I just spent over an hour going south from long beach to 605 junction.

7. Journeyman

Journeyman Distinguished Member

Goodbye Marc.

thanks, j

You know, I'd been wondering about that myself.
    Whilst Harry Lean never wrote about "shoos", his persona and his writing style did seem rather familiar...

8. FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow Distinguished Member

When you go somewhere where there's a dance (e.g. a wedding) and the music is too loud for its own good.

I was at a friends wedding and the music was so loud and piercing, it was making people cringe. The grooms brother even walked up to the DJ and asked him to turn the volume down a touch because it was actually bothering people when the music started. The DJ nodded his head, said he'd get right on it, and did nothing. [​IMG]

9. evilgeniusdan

evilgeniusdan Distinguished Member

Neil Young's voice.

10. maxnharry

maxnharry Distinguished Member

6 weeks ago I got crushed in the surf and broke both bones in my leg and my ankle. Had surgery and now have a ton of metal in there. Still staring at another 6 weeks in bed and painful physical therapy after that. That's what's pissing me off.

11. supercarl

supercarl Senior Member

12. RJman

RJman Posse Member Dubiously Honored

Some joker posted the full-length image of Carrot Top in the Dumb Threads forum. I feel violently ill.

13. Hard2Fit

Hard2Fit Distinguished Member

eBay.
    They just increased there seller restrictions on 'luxury' goods.

14. Stazy

Stazy Distinguished Member

She has a boyfriend.

15. T4phage

T4phage Distinguished Member

She has a boyfriend.

Protip: be BETTER than her boyfriend.