• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

BKE

Reaction score
Does anyone like these Jeans? are they considered a cool brand? I am debating on keeping them and returning them? they costed $70 and I think thats alot for jeans.

redgrail

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dontcareaboutstyle
Does anyone like these Jeans? are they considered a cool brand? I am debating on keeping them and returning them? they costed $70 and I think thats alot for jeans.

Dude. Stop making new threads all the time. I'm sorry the blonde did her job and sold you some ****. Now go take it back or stop whining.

why

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No. You're clueless about style and life in general. When you finally get laid you should post here. It'll seriously be a very liberating experience for you.

whacked

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just want to know if it is popular or not cause if it is I might keep it just trying to get some more info.

How many "Hell no!" do you need?

Reaction score
Does anyone have anything good to say about BKE? Listen guys my main mistake was the first post was more a tale of what happened to me the second post was an accident I should of posted in the Denim section that is why I posted a third post in the denim section. I am not a troll in my opinion my first poll is finished and I am not posting on it anymore.

What is all of your favorite jeans? I would like to get something that is considered cool and a great deal. Please dont say Levi's I think they are good jeans but they are dime a dozen.

erdawe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Maybe he Dontcareaboutstyle and would like to victim to trends. That seems to be what you, I won't try to lead you from it.

Tarmac

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have anything good to say about BKE? Listen guys my main mistake was the first post
....What is all of your favorite jeans? I would like to get something that is considered cool and a great deal. Please dont say Levi's I think they are good jeans but they are dime a dozen.

Listen up. I know exactly your type. You have already gotten 50 responses that BKE jeans suck, or that we never heard of them, but you are still fishing (or trolling) for that one positive comment so that you can justify your moronic sales-pressure whore purchase. Once you get that one positive comment, you are gonna be satisfied and smug that the stupid hot salesgirl was not just duping you as she dupes 30 other pathetic dudes per day.

You don't know anything about style and you want to pretend that you "dont care about style" but you secretly hope that all these randon crappy clothes you have just happen to be "hot clothes" and you secretly seek that approval that your mall Style ESP is a paragon of stylishness.

I got news for you. The jeans suck, none of the clothes you accidentally bought are "cool" and if you want to elevate your style will have to work at it or at least stop buying Billabong shirts. ****. And another thing, when you ask a question, listen to the answers for once.

A word about BKE jeans, they sound like a mall house brand. Return them and get your god damn money back from that stupid girl.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads