BKE

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Dontcareaboutstyle, Aug 31, 2008.

1. Dontcareaboutstyle

Dontcareaboutstyle Member

Does anyone like these Jeans? are they considered a cool brand? I am debating on keeping them and returning them? they costed $70 and I think thats alot for jeans.

2. redgrail

redgrail Senior member

Does anyone like these Jeans? are they considered a cool brand? I am debating on keeping them and returning them? they costed $70 and I think thats alot for jeans.

Dude. Stop making new threads all the time. I'm sorry the blonde did her job and sold you some shit. Now go take it back or stop whining.

3. Dontcareaboutstyle

I just want to know if it is popular or not cause if it is I might keep it just trying to get some more info.

4. why

why Senior member

No. You're clueless about style and life in general. When you finally get laid you should post here. It'll seriously be a very liberating experience for you.

5. whacked

whacked Senior member

I just want to know if it is popular or not cause if it is I might keep it just trying to get some more info.

How many "Hell no!" do you need?

6. zissou

zissou Senior member

How many "Hell no!" do you need?

+1 for chrissake!

7. mattn

mattn Active Member

Ed Hardy is popular. Popular doesn't mean good.

8. robbie

robbie Pleading Poverty

mods IP Ban plz

9. Dontcareaboutstyle

Does anyone have anything good to say about BKE? Listen guys my main mistake was the first post was more a tale of what happened to me the second post was an accident I should of posted in the Denim section that is why I posted a third post in the denim section. I am not a troll in my opinion my first poll is finished and I am not posting on it anymore.

What is all of your favorite jeans? I would like to get something that is considered cool and a great deal. Please dont say Levi's I think they are good jeans but they are dime a dozen.

10. why

why Senior member

It's not about brands or what's considered cool.

11. erdawe

erdawe Senior member

Maybe he Dontcareaboutstyle and would like to victim to trends. That seems to be what you, I won't try to lead you from it.

12. WayneGibbous

WayneGibbous Senior member

OP has appropriate username

13. Tarmac

Tarmac Senior member

Does anyone have anything good to say about BKE? Listen guys my main mistake was the first post
    ....What is all of your favorite jeans? I would like to get something that is considered cool and a great deal. Please dont say Levi's I think they are good jeans but they are dime a dozen.

Listen up. I know exactly your type. You have already gotten 50 responses that BKE jeans suck, or that we never heard of them, but you are still fishing (or trolling) for that one positive comment so that you can justify your moronic sales-pressure whore purchase. Once you get that one positive comment, you are gonna be satisfied and smug that the stupid hot salesgirl was not just duping you as she dupes 30 other pathetic dudes per day.

You don't know anything about style and you want to pretend that you "dont care about style" but you secretly hope that all these randon crappy clothes you have just happen to be "hot clothes" and you secretly seek that approval that your mall Style ESP is a paragon of stylishness.

I got news for you. The jeans suck, none of the clothes you accidentally bought are "cool" and if you want to elevate your style will have to work at it or at least stop buying Billabong shirts. Shit. And another thing, when you ask a question, listen to the answers for once.

A word about BKE jeans, they sound like a mall house brand. Return them and get your god damn money back from that stupid girl.

14. Smells Like Poor

Smells Like Poor Senior member

15. ok1234

ok1234 Well-Known Member

haha i just read the other thread
    not to mean, but how old ru? really