• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Engineered Garments FW08

Chip

Reaction score
Originally Posted by wiru
the bedford elbow patches could have been better, but if you don't like them all it takes is 5 minutes and a seam ripper.

^^^my thoughts exactly.

timpoblete

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
1L1000237-1.jpg
3L1000238-1.jpg
The Fenwick outerwear this season: [FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]-CPO Shirt Jacket in Dark Navy Wool Flannel -Storm Coat in Black Nyco Ripstop -Field Parka in Brown Wool Diagonal -Pea Coat in Dark Navy Wool Melton -Bedford Jacket in Mid Grey Wool Flannel Also, the Zip-Up Argyle Cardigan and Vest are made of Merino Wool and the Field Parka comes in: - Navy Nyco Sateen - Black Nyco Sateen - Brown Diagonal Wool - Charcoal Diagonal Wool[/FONT]

Drinkwaters

OG
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I'm back from NYC and will post my reviews tomorrow on S/S09. I left my notes at home.
I was able to get more Look Books, so to those that did not get theirs, it will be coming soon.
I have OK'd my shipment for mid August so anyone who has pre-ordered, they will be here soon.
Over all, the S/S09 collection is terrific. You will be pleased!

Gary

adamha21

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have any knitwear or vests in a size M or L from previous collections they'd be willing to post measurements on?

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by adamha21
Does anyone have any knitwear or vests in a size M or L from previous collections they'd be willing to post measurements on?
I happened to pull out this cardigan yesterday from last year when I was going through my f/w stuff.

EG20CGN.jpg

It's a medium, and it measures 22" in the chest, 18" in the shoulders, and 25.5" in the sleeves.

asobu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
robin, wanna sell for cheap!? I was looking for that one last season argh.

Other than that, everything is looking ******* great this season, EGFW08 might kill my already thin wallet.

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by robin This guy's been selling quick release buckles on ebay for a good price: http://cgi.ebay.com/Belt-Buckle-Silv...QQcmdZViewItem
Originally Posted by poly800rock
those were the same ones from a while back. def not as solid as the EG ones
I just got it, and yeah, it's nowhere near the Engineered Garments version in terms of quality and it's pretty mediocre (not bad too have as a spare for $10 shipped though). It's a shame they're not making them anymore.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads