• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghulkhan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Saucemaster
wayw1127.jpg
Side, because I am really into the fit of these jeans:
wayw1127side.jpg
Brown Sound some gray thermal new SSDS (had 'em for about a week now, they're still softening up) Vans MJ

nice jeans!! good fit! sized down two or one?

hamm23

Reaction score
SSDS looks great, is the back pocket stitching removed? I love my new Ralfs (had to put aside my NS's, Earnest Sewns and RB6's) but the opening of the leg may be too large. The SSDS looks about perfect, maybe Ill have to take a trip the tailor and see if he can turn my RRDS into a SSDS.

Cambion

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Brian278
^^^What material is that jacket made out of? A coarse wool? I really like the simplicity of it.

It's herringbone tweed actually... Here's a better picture of the fabric.

1127cjj8.jpg

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Jeez how much have you dropped at oc Rye that your favorite spot or what?

Rye GB

Angry Englishman
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
Jeez how much have you dropped at oc Rye that your favorite spot or what?

My new fave place "FO-SHO", so "not" an "LA" store, No Douche Bag Zone!. I hope they stay in business!. I haven't spent that much over there to be honest, I'll definately hit up the sales.

Need to ask you about the M3 again. My insurance agent sorted me out with a better quote and I just completed "more" Traffic School. Need some advice homie!.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rye GB
My new fave place "FO-SHO", so "not" an "LA" store, No Douche Bag Zone!. I hope they stay in business!. I haven't spent that much over there to be honest, I'll definately hit up the sales.

You sure bout that?
crackup[1].gif

Holler at me whenever, I'll be up there this weekend.

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shoreman1782
OK blending of black and brown?

Thumbs up from me, I love it.

Originally Posted by hamm23
SSDS looks great, is the back pocket stitching removed? I love my new Ralfs (had to put aside my NS's, Earnest Sewns and RB6's) but the opening of the leg may be too large. The SSDS looks about perfect, maybe Ill have to take a trip the tailor and see if he can turn my RRDS into a SSDS.

Sharp eye. Yeah, I removed the back pocket stitching. Never did like it, really, though the GF thought it was a shame.

I had my RRDS straightened below the knee, taken in on the outseam. You end up with really fat selvedge.

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
All American today... BTW the sleeves on this jacket are exactly the right length, although I'm showing slightly more cuff than I'd like, they got caught up in the sleeve a bit.

RLPL
Oxxford
Red Wing
Rag & Bone
AE

46505749vq7.jpg

Augusto86

Sean Penn's Mexican love child
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rye GB;771540http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/3807/sf225kj4.jpg[/IMG
[/url]
J Crew x Dior Homme x Dior 19cm x Opening Ceremony

IMHO, You look like a Brit possessed by Satanic demons from beyond the gates of hell.
devil.gif

Nice fit, though.

IMG_0670.jpg

IMG_0680.jpg

IMG_0684.jpg

BR
Sasch
Jantzen
Nudie
RMW

JBZ

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Saucemaster
Sharp eye. Yeah, I removed the back pocket stitching. Never did like it, really, though the GF thought it was a shame.

Though I don't own any, the back pocket stiching on Nudie jeans has always bothered me. For those old enough to remember, it reminds me of Jordache or Sergio Valenti jeans from the '80s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FitSpressCost