• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

quevola

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fuuma
I should go pick some cheap shirts at H&M but I'm affraid the collars would be too big on my 14.5 neck...anyone wears their smaller sizes?

I wear a 14.5 and just pick up a couple small shirts from H&M. The collar fit is right-on and at $14.90.......

I'll try to post a few pics tomorrow.

dgb

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fuuma
I should go pick some cheap shirts at H&M but I'm affraid the collars would be too big on my 14.5 neck...anyone wears their smaller sizes?
The size S Slim Fit ones fit me perfectly - 15" neck, 38" chest or so. They're pretty fitted on me, if you're a bit smaller they'd still work though I think. The cut varies slightly between their different styles, but for the money you can't go wrong.

timpoblete

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
2007-07-13.jpg

Right now @ work:
BDG Shirt from Urban Outfitters circa 2001
EG Cinchback Pants circa 2007
ALIFE Kennedy's circa 2005

2007-07-131.jpg

With EG Ghurka Shorts I received in the mail today.

bigskydream

Reaction score
IMG_1050.jpg

IMG_1053.jpg

Uniqlo polo
KMW 1980
Cons

First time putting the KMWs on. They are a bit long. What do you think...should I hem, cuff or just leave 'em alone?

Bandwagonesque

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bigskydream
Uniqlo polo
KMW 1980
Cons

First time putting the KMWs on. They are a bit long. What do you think...should I hem, cuff or just leave 'em alone?

Looks great! Leave 'em or cuff 'em.

aFancyHome

Reaction score
Originally Posted by timpoblete
2007-07-13.jpg

Right now @ work:
BDG Shirt from Urban Outfitters circa 2001
EG Cinchback Pants circa 2007
ALIFE Kennedy's circa 2005

2007-07-131.jpg

With EG Ghurka Shorts I received in the mail today.

Not really digging that outfit with the shorts, although I like the shorts. Like the first one though, very relaxed.

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
Berlin, something about those jeans makes your legs look much longer than usual. Not sure about combining cuffs and a stack.....I've always it should be one or the other, but not both

I like the neck wear.....not an ascot tho, right? a silk scarf? It's one of those accessories that wouldnt seem right on paper, but visually it works for me

berlin report

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Get Smart
Berlin, something about those jeans makes your legs look much longer than usual. Not sure about combining cuffs and a stack.....I've always it should be one or the other, but not both

I like the neck wear.....not an ascot tho, right? a silk scarf? It's one of those accessories that wouldnt seem right on paper, but visually it works for me

Yeah, I didn't have time to go to the seamstress and get the jeans hemmed. Its not too bad when you're moving but standing still is a disaster. I went to a trade show today and had another outfit planned but the weather decided not to cooperate so...default outfit. Thats a square silk scarf with little white dots. The shirt also has tiny white dots. Shame it doesn't show.

Buddy Love

Reaction score
Originally Posted by BrettChaotix
Tonight: sushi dinner and then heading down to Fells Point to DJ
waywt_7-13-07copy.jpg

All current fashion trends in one outfit. Converse sneakers, wide horizontal stripes v-neck tee, somewhat skinny jeans, tucking to show the belt and some leather thingys on wrists. I don't personally like it at all, but I know that chicks will. And that's what will ultimately count.
tounge.gif

Musselma

Reaction score
Originally Posted by BrettChaotix
Tonight: sushi dinner and then heading down to Fells Point to DJ

waywt_7-13-07copy.jpg

Great fit on the jeans and I really like the shirt. I'm not a big fan of converse but that's just a personal thing...

Goblin

Reaction score
I really need to start taking pics in the sunlight like the pros.

Today I wore my Vans and tried to put together a more Vans-friendly outfit.

IMG_0146.jpg

Gap clearance shirt
undershirt
Acne Mic Rigid
Vans

BrettChaotix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Berlin - thanks, nudies after I put about 24 hours of sweaty hiking and camping into them over the last 2 weeks.

BuddyLove - lol I didn't see that till you pointed it out but I guess your right! Just for the record though, I didn't mean for the faux-tuck on the belt :)

Goblin - really solid look with the black shirt and vans, nice!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members