• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

This site is full of stupid people!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmacey

Reaction score
Originally Posted by habanos
I for one enjoy this site and have learned alot as well as purchased good stuff here. I have no complaints personally.

+1.

NiFTY

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Erickus32
So let's say that this guy as for over 100000$ worth of close?

I think we all know who one of the so-called stupid people is.

jakeh0

Reaction score
yeah like the guy in the 5000 dollar suit is gonna hold the elevator for the guy who doesnt make that in a month

comeon!

951socal

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jakeh0
yeah like the guy in the 5000 dollar suit is gonna hold the elevator for the guy who doesnt make that in a month comeon!
finally! someone else who knows that reference i was in a suit from an interview, after that i meet a group of classmates for a project/collaboration i said somehing along the lines of what was said on that show while holding the door open button on the library elevator and all i got were these death stares as i was trying to explain the show to them...

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by NORE
but 1988 was the best year.
1969 ..Woodstock , a man on the moon , my birth..
laugh.gif

bijox

Reaction score
Originally Posted by bengal-stripe
Let's not forget one thing, this is a web forum and like everything on the web it is virtual. I have never met anybody who posts on this forum and I probably will never meet anybody. For all I know and for all I care, they might not be real people, just virtual characters.

Just as when you enter a chat room, the players (depending on one's preference) "buxom young blonde" or "hot stud" might not be who or what they claim. The players at this forum might not be the person they try to come across. I don't know and I'm not likely ever to find out. It's a bit of fun to post here; reality does not come into it. Some people might have the gear they claim; others might just have the manufacturers catalogues on their bookshelves. Someone else might have the stuff, but has no social live (can't afford to go out, all the money goes on Hermes belts) and just has to stand in front of the bathroom mirror admiring himself. So what?

Most people, unless they work in the industry, have not many people to talk about fashion. Joe Average might have heard of Armani or Versace, but certainly never of Kiton or Brioni. They also might be tired of trying to explain to friends or family, why anyone wants to pay $ 1000 for something when one can get "almost the same thing" for $ 200. Here they have a willing audience. It's all a bit of fun and this forum, definitely, will not solve the problems of the world.

wow. i know it has been 9 years but this post really stands out to me.

Jaggs

Reaction score
^ what he said.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kellgy
BTW, 1982 was a great year!

yes it was. i know a
bigstar[1].gif