• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wings + Horns S/S 2011

Knisse

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Knisse
Anyone know if these : http://www.shopacrimony.com/mens/win...n-chino-shorts can be found in a size 28?

Cheers.

Another bump. Still 10$ reward for any help that leads to a purchase
smile.gif

mr bunbury

Reaction score
So, I'm thinking of pulling the trigger on a pair of the cotton / linen pants, in charcoal. I know some people already have them, and that the consensus is that you should size up. My question: now that some time has passed, have they stretched at all? Are you still as enthusiastic about them as you were originally?

I wear a 34 in the bush pants very comfortably - I assume I should go with a 36 in the chacoal / linen?

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MichaelPemulis
i have a pair of the corded cloth pants in tan 36 if anyone is interested. check sig.
i just purchased a pair in Navy. I never gave W+H pants much consideration but these are awesome
nod[1].gif

Feji

Reaction score
Originally Posted by mr bunbury
So, I'm thinking of pulling the trigger on a pair of the cotton / linen pants, in charcoal. I know some people already have them, and that the consensus is that you should size up. My question: now that some time has passed, have they stretched at all? Are you still as enthusiastic about them as you were originally?

I wear a 34 in the bush pants very comfortably - I assume I should go with a 36 in the chacoal / linen?

The linen/cotten blend fabric shouldn't stretch much at all. I've got the blazer and it doesn't feel like it would, even after tugging at it and pulling - I'd expect maybe 0.5" at most. Slack did mention that the pants were cut slimmer than other W+H pants from current season also.

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mr bunbury

Yes, they do fit small - first w+H pants I've had that do. Was really surprised at how snug a 29 waist were on me. I would say size up 1 from your normal size, or two if you want to be very safe (In retrospect I would have sized up 1 and not 2). They also run very slim throughout the entire leg, and leg opening - so be mindful of that. Also, as Feji said, there won't be any stretch even though the fabric resembles a denim in photos...

re; getting them -- they're great. Have probably wore them more than any pant or short this spring..

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by NAMOR
i just purchased a pair in Navy. I never gave W+H pants much consideration but these are awesome
nod[1].gif

Originally Posted by bdeuce22
told ya so

Great pants. I heard they're doing them again next season in a dark Grey which if true will be awesome..

thebunk

Reaction score
Originally Posted by thebunk
What is the difference between the Terry Loop Hoody and the Jersey (one Winter and one Summer)?

Btw, anyone else having problems adding things to the cart for Roden Gray?

Can someone help me with these questions please?

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by thebunk
Can someone help me with these questions please?
The terry loop is thicker as well as rides high and cropped on most. Due to stretch most people order true to their normal size (whereas a lot of people had been conditioned over the years to 'size up'). It is spring time and summer time appropriate (summer evenings). Also slightly more of a knitted feel and look, versus sweatshirty. The double layer jersey is much thinner and less substantial (Think of two soft long sleeve cotton shirts stacked atop one another). Maybe a better option if you live in a very warm climate and are just looking for something for cool nights. The price point is high for the double layer jersey pieces considering what you get, in my opinion.. edit; both are considered spring/summer pieces by W+H to further answer the question

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by slack tide
Great pants. I heard they're doing them again next season in a dark Grey which if true will be awesome..

i just hope they make leg a touch wider

thebunk

Reaction score
Originally Posted by slack tide
The terry loop is thicker as well as rides high and cropped on most. Due to stretch most people order true to their normal size (whereas a lot of people had been conditioned over the years to 'size up'). It is spring time and summer time appropriate (summer evenings). Also slightly more of a knitted feel and look, versus sweatshirty.

The double layer jersey is much thinner and less substantial (Think of two soft long sleeve cotton shirts stacked atop one another). Maybe a better option if you live in a very warm climate and are just looking for something for cool nights. The price point is high for the double layer jersey pieces considering what you get, in my opinion..

edit; both are considered spring/summer pieces by W+H to further answer the question

Awesome. I really appreciate the reply Slack Tide.

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^no problem man. sorry someone didn't answer you sooner..

okay...some folded chinos/sweats/bottoms pr0n. Teaser for closet cleaning sale thread as well (sans a few pieces I need for work. All of these pants are 28 & 29's with maybe a 30 mixed in). There are more at the dry-cleaner....
uhoh.gif

Stacks3.jpg

Stacks1.jpg

stacks2.jpg

Ton's of shirts and tops too. Could be most epic small size w+h sale thread. Not abandoning the brand by any means - my love is as strong as ever - but just totally inundated with clothes right now..

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andyh78