• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

spreadcollar

Reaction score
All pretty picked now, including the wimmenz, yet miraculously found a pair of slim cotton trousers in sz 48 for $57. Sale was at 70% off the tagged prices this afternoon. If you need a striped cotton suit in size 48, you may be in luck...
Originally Posted by atuhsad
This is generally the best sale lf the year. I stopped by this morning and got the below jacket: http://www.oki-ni.com/mens-jackets/m...nvt/mm0823gry/ Really only good if you are sample sizes (48 in clothes / 43 in shoes0. However, prices are really good. Prices for MMM start at wholesale day one (which is 60% off retail as MMM mark ups are 2.5x wholesale), and by the final day, prices can get to over 70% off wholesale (which is 88% off retail). MMM selection for men wasnt as good as in the prior years, but there was plenty of women's items and still worth checking out if you are in the city.

GQ1

Reaction score
Guys,

Any codes/coupons for Blackbird Online Sale or any good source to purchase Gant Rugger on Sale? Thanks.

max-t

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
whats up with codes for the corner? do they come around? are they 5%, 10%? have my eye on some stuff and a code would definitely get me buying

PaulYAY

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwoyeu
dunno if this has been posted but endclothing 25% off apparently everything, code: FB10K

I placed two orders with End this week
frown.gif
(grabbed the new navy OL sweat yesterday. 30% silk mix)

kwoyeu

Reaction score
^ that sucks man, i'd ask for a price adjustment. out of the six requests for adjustment i've made in my kopping career five have been granted
smile.gif

thatguymj

Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwoyeu
dunno if this has been posted but endclothing 25% off apparently everything, code: FB10K

Appreciate the heads up on this greatly! I'd been meaning to pick up a few things from there and the 25% off made it worthwhile. Got some new APCs, a pair of diemme boots, and my first pair of quoddys.

fistbump.gif

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member