• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sugarbutch
As I was taking the close-up, I realized that the scale of the PS and tie patterns was a bit too similar, but the boy was already late for school, so...
I think you've highlighted the only problem with this one.
Originally Posted by CaymanS
Cross-post from DB thread, and first WAYWRN...

On the hanger:

I think the tie needs to a shade darker, or preferably have a strong contrasting texture.

Originally Posted by spoozy
I received a lot of praise lately, so it´s time to test your patience
biggrin.gif

I think the trousers are too bright for the muted tweed. They'd probably work better with a solid navy SC, white shirt and bold tie.
Originally Posted by EvilFish
tie look brighter in these pics than in real life; it's quite a bit darker, more of a burgundy colour.

Small timer watch FTW

Much better in the revised pics. Looks pretty good. Nothing wrong with the watch either.
Originally Posted by binge
Brown-in-town, post-meet-up sleepy-steez...
20110316-1.jpg

Great SC Binge.

upr_crust

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
As predicted, green is part of the decor today, at least for me, though all my gene pool hail from that other island due east of the Emerald Isle.

As for today's jacket, it was designed to be a 3/2, but my dry cleaner keeps treating it as a high-gore 3-button suit, hence the slightly strange fit - arghhh.

Have at it, gentlemen . . .

IMGP0244512x1280.jpg

IMGP0241803x1280.jpg

IMGP0242874x1280.jpg

Orgetorix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by blahman
Any St Patty's day/Green themed WAYWRN?
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by SpooPoker
Im sure you will see some good green fits tomorrow.

(looking at PTWilliams here)

I was gonna do green today, and was even gonna propose a one-off Thursday challenge for it. But then I realized I needed to wear my Gold Standard fit today, and couldn't make anything green work with it.

And then the weather decided to go warm all of a sudden, making my best Gold Standard options untenable and forcing me to scramble for something lighter, which I don't think turned out all that well.

All of which makes for a sartorially bummed out Orgetorix today.
frown.gif

forex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
20110316-1.jpg

Are you borrowing Parker's jacket?
smile.gif

UPR_Crust,can you please block your face?

EvilFish

Reaction score
Much more casual today; although despite it being Paddy's day I still had to go into the office in the afternoon.
frown.gif

There's something funky going on with the right side of my sweater in the first pic, this was just a result of hastily trying to fix it before the timer on the camera ran out.

mle9g.jpg

2lar2jd.jpg

2nqz0v9.jpg

2ykm5tx.jpg

upr_crust

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I upset a troll - it's his way of getting back at me.

acridsheep

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
c03049f4.jpg

This is a particularly great shot. Love the shoes, mind sharing a bit more about 'em?

Originally Posted by upr_crust
As predicted, green is part of the decor today, at least for me, though all my gene pool hail from that other island due east of the Emerald Isle.

As for today's jacket, it was designed to be a 3/2, but my dry cleaner keeps treating it as a high-gore 3-button suit, hence the slightly strange fit - arghhh.

Have at it, gentlemen . . .

IMGP0244512x1280.jpg

IMGP0241803x1280.jpg

IMGP0242874x1280.jpg

I really like those glasses, Crusty. Combined with the shave and the accessory minimization kick you are on, you are bi-winning.

niidawg3

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Oh Spooo ... the idea was great. The execution was turrrrrble.

Originally Posted by acridsheep

AS - the bowtie is too big and not very attractive. not a good look for you today. the suit fits pretty well though as serves as a good base .. the shirt and other accessories just derailed it.

20110316-1.jpg

nice jacket A!!

HORNS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I see that some people are going to get pinched today.

PandArts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Man Of Lint
Panda I enjoy seeing your posts and outfits and I must compliment you. I also enjoy the candid photography approach very much.

Cheers MoL!

X-Posted from conservative business dress...the continuation on a theme of blue and grey.

Dior-Blue_031711_01.jpg

Dior-Blue_031711_02.jpg

Dior-Blue_031711_03.jpg

Dior-Blue_031711_04.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance