• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

kwoyeu

Reaction score
^ rol i've actually been eying that flannel for a while since when it was $150 or something, it was still available 15 mins ago i think.

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwoyeu
weird that some of the stuff actually gets marked up. got a shirt couple days ago for $180 now it's $259
crackup[1].gif

they must have realized after you bought it lol

Meis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SPK
Can anyone get through payment?

Didn't have any problems with my order (maybe 45min ago?). Just got the confirmation email, though for some reason it ended up in my spam

KasperSN

Reaction score
I cant order from OC, whyyy? When I try to chechout I got his message "Opening Ceremony.....back soon" wtf.

kwoyeu

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Meis
lol

some stuff did get marked way down though. Got a Ervell winter buttondown for 90 and a Billykirk belt for 40 if my order actually goes through- it wouldn't be the first time OC has canceled an order of mine...

i ordered the same belt at 70% off and now all Billykirk belts are no longer discounted at OC. maybe they made a mistake or something lol. hope they don't cancel our orders because of that
fight[1].gif

SPK

Reaction score
wanted the billykirk X OC bag at $57 but they're back at $190 now. None of my orders are getting through still

kwoyeu

Reaction score
is that still in your tote? my belt was back at $135 when i was checking out but the price in my tote was still $40, and apparently that's how much i got charged.

really strange that your orders are not coming through. are you in the us?

SPK

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm in the us. I had the green bag and it was sold-out when i tried to purchase, but the other colors went back up to 190.

nonissue

Reaction score
Not sure if they are legally allowed to cancel orders because of a pricing mistake on their end. I know brick&mortar stores have to honour the marked price.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeremygrooks