• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

aether

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
my red contribution (SW&D transplant, I am)

P2071779.jpg

harry2quinn

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jerome
To the primitve mind it has never occured that a 12 step programme coincides with the 12 apostles. Whichever the case, modern psychology is made for mediocre idiots, it is basically useless as a higher instrument of cognition and should never have been seperated from philosophy in the first place. But tell that to all the psychologists who have a decent 'job': it is not about truth but always about a job! these days.
I was a psych major - and I have a real 'job' not really related to the field - so I feel little need to defend the study of psychology except for its own merits because my paycheck is independent of the discipline. That said: you clearly have no idea what the hell you're talking about. 'Higher instrument of cognition'? WTF does that even mean? Do you mean it's useless in helping understand or elevating discussion on the human experience? Go read some Cialdini or Milgram, and come back and pretend that. I'll laugh at you even more. By the way... I have no idea where the hell that psych topic of conversation came from - are you just vomiting every incoherent thought that occurs to you?
(the funny thing is that I even can refute any of you primitives arguments when completely drunk..
That's adorable. You're really expecting people to be impressed that you're capable of posting a stream of consciousness monologue that has no central argument or organization?
pray that I'll never post sober around here!
smile.gif
)

How about we hope you'll never post around here at all?

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
worship.gif
worship.gif
worship.gif
worship.gif
worship.gif
worship.gif
worship.gif
worship.gif
worship.gif
worship.gif
worship.gif
worship.gif
worship.gif
worship.gif
worship.gif
worship.gif
worship.gif
worship.gif
worship.gif
worship.gif
worship.gif
worship.gif
worship.gif
worship.gif
worship.gif
worship.gif
worship.gif
worship.gif
worship.gif
worship.gif

Thanks to all of you who participated today in helping some kids and their families at this time of year. Below is everyone who I will donate $5 to RMHC for. You all made a difference in someones life when they needed it the most. Now THAT is true style, forum.
cheers.gif

aj_del
aeglus
Threadbearer
D Yizz
TTO
MrChris
Mr.Sam
F.Corbera
ndw
le Dauphin
Jan_
Marcellionheart
NOBD
Raoul Duke
gnatty8
MBreinin
IST66
Redwoood
NewYorkRanger
fcuknu
Parker
yfyf
Baron
UrbanComposition
mossrockss
JPHardy
Clark
Orgetorix
philosophe
AlanC
SpooPoker
Phat Guido
Jerome
gazman70k
Vintage Gent
zizzou
LA Guy
Mr.Moo
harry2quinn
aether

harry2quinn

Reaction score
Originally Posted by SpooPoker
worship.gif
worship.gif
worship.gif
worship.gif
worship.gif
worship.gif
worship.gif
worship.gif
worship.gif
worship.gif
worship.gif
worship.gif
worship.gif
worship.gif
worship.gif
worship.gif
worship.gif
worship.gif
worship.gif
worship.gif
worship.gif
worship.gif
worship.gif
worship.gif
worship.gif
worship.gif
worship.gif
worship.gif
worship.gif
worship.gif
Thanks to all of you who participated today in helping some kids and their families at this time of year. Below is everyone who I will donate $5 to RMHC for. You all made a difference in someones life when they needed it the most. Now THAT is true style, forum.
cheers.gif
aj_del aeglus Threadbearer D Yizz TTO MrChris Mr.Sam F.Corbera ndw le Dauphin Jan_ Marcellionheart NOBD Raoul Duke gnatty8 MBreinin IST66 Redwoood NewYorkRanger fcuknu Parker yfyf Baron UrbanComposition mossrockss JPHardy Clark Orgetorix philosophe AlanC SpooPoker Phat Guido Jerome gazman70k Vintage Gent zizzou LA Guy Mr.Moo harry2quinn aether

No, YOU are true style, Spoo. I'm definitely matching it, and everyone else should do the same! Even more evidence of his Spoo's awesomeness - he included himself on the list, putting himself on the hook for another $5, as if $195 wasn't enough!

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by harry2quinn
he included himself on the list, putting himself on the hook for another $5, as if $195 wasn't enough!

I really should have deducted $40 for Mr.Sams image, but hey, what are you going to do.

harry2quinn

Reaction score
Originally Posted by SpooPoker
I really should have deducted $40 for Mr.Sams image, but hey, what are you going to do.

Oh yeah, I forgot you're donating more than $5 for some people... so that's well over $195 I'm sure.

GuidoWongolini

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Threadbearer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AlanC
img3423h.jpg

The Cat that Ate Christmas
, by Dr. Suess.

(That is a cat, right?)

anginaprinzmetal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by NOBD
Enjoy the holidays

eerstekerstdagfoxdrakes.jpg

Are those pants MTM? The fit is perfect!
Very nicely done!
Merry X-mas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics