• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Leggings have got to stop

tomgirl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
I've been there, brother.

laugh.gif

Kind of like how if I thought every guy here was actually charismatic and very well-dressed, I think I'd be in love with them too.

grimslade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tomgirl
laugh.gif

Kind of like how if I thought every guy here was actually charismatic and very well-dressed, I think I'd be in love with them too.

bigstar[1].gif

whiteslashasian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Milpool
Yes, leggings are awful. . . every one of those girls would look 2000% better in a thong, or even nothing at all.

Not sure where you're from, but around here most people don't walk around in public with a g-string or butt nekkid. Leggings are perfectly acceptable in public and can look damn good on a fine, casually dressed, women (way better than ripped up jeans).

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whiteslashasian
Not sure where you're from, but around here most people don't walk around in public with a g-string or butt nekkid. Leggings are perfectly acceptable in public and can look damn good on a fine, casually dressed, women (way better than ripped up jeans).

I don't think you fully understood his post.

whiteslashasian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edmorel
I don't think you fully understood his post.

I understand that the women would probably look better in a thong or nothing at all which is all fine and dandy in private. However if in public, I'd rather see girls in leggings vs. the alternatives (baggy sweats, ripped jeans, etc).

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whiteslashasian
I understand that the women would probably look better in a thong or nothing at all which is all fine and dandy in private. However if in public, I'd rather see girls in leggings vs. the alternatives (baggy sweats, ripped jeans, etc).

Hmm. I think his "point" was that he would prefer to see them in thongs or naked, possibly in pics but ideally in person, most likely in private. he would then probably attempt to fux them, but I am not sure. Failing that, he most likely has no real issue with hot women in leggings.

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
laugh.gif

I can't speak for others, but I most certainly am.
bigstar[1].gif

bigbris1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There are some women that should not wear them. Some should only wear them. @tomgirl: wear the short dress with booty shorts under. Then poast pics

intent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

TRINI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

thinman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Trust me, they know. They just like that you don't know that they know you think they're not fully dressed.

WTF???????????

Originally Posted by Arrogant Bastard
Only on Styleforum would a bunch of purportedly straight men complain about the fact that young women are walking around in what used to be considered a form of underwear.

Next there will be a backlash against the extremely-short, butt-hugging denim shorts that lots of girls are rocking right now. Complain all you want; IMO, it's a gift from a benevolent Jesus.

+ a bazillion.
I love those denim shorts.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jodhpur