• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NFL 2009 Discussion

Bring The Noise

Reaction score
Originally Posted by FLMountainMan
Did you guys miss Byron Leftwich the first few games this season?

leftwich's QB rating is 30 pts more than russell lols, and leftwich was also not the first overall pick...

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
the three Florida team starting QB's right now might all be worse than Jamarcus
laugh.gif

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by HRoi
the three Florida team starting QB's right now might all be worse than Jamarcus
laugh.gif

Go Florida football! I still can't believe the Tampa Bay Bucs ever won a superbowl.

bcate3

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rambo
Go Florida football! I still can't believe the Tampa Bay Bucs ever won a superbowl.

This year's team sucks and may be worthy of the Culvahouse era, but the super bowl team came from a time when the Bucs had one of the best organizations in football. Mckay's front office was legendary, producing GMs in Seattle and Chicago and the current Bucs GM, who is considered a good, but young personnel guy. Dungy's coaching tree is also impressive. Lovie Smith, Mike Tomlin, Marinelli (yeah, yeah, but Millen's really to blame there), & Herm Edwards all served on the coaching staff. Also, Monte Kiffin was one of the top DCs in the NFL before he bolted to the Vols to help out his son. Top players from that period -- derrick brooks, ronde barber, sapp and lynch -- all have a claim to the HOF. the bucs from that era actually underperformed in the playoffs and probably should have won more championships. it was that underperformance that got dungy fired.

embowafa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looks like people are really enjoying the new Cowboys Stadium...

(click image for video)

Johnny_5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
From what little you can see of the woman she looks pretty sexy!

lawyerdad

Lying Dog-faced Pony Soldier
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bring The Noise

JaMarcus Russell man. I have never, ever seen such a bad quarterback in my 9 years of watching football.

Has it really been more than nine years since the Kordell Stewart era? Time flies.
in other news, Felix Jones looks facking amazing

True. Damn, I hate the Cowboys.

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
in other news, Felix Jones looks facking amazing

Yeah, for the 12% of the season that he isn't injured.

NorCal

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Niners. Soon to be 3-1, 3-0 in conference. 1st place and only twelve games until the playoffs. Anyone from St. Louis care to place a wager?

emmanuel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by track309
Beat the Saints
laugh.gif

Yup. They wont do that though. The saints are just such a well rounded team. Saints have a good run defense meaning the Jets have to depend on Sanchez to win this big game. Meanwhile the saints attack the Jets from every which way on offense. Jets lose a close one.

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Eli is overrated but this Manningham kid is the real dizneal.

Edit: Just as I type that he juggles one and causes an interception. Hahaha, Giants suck!

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paul_L