• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NFL 2009 Discussion

quevola

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think Romo will turn it around. If he doesn't, it's going to be another long week. I avoided watching ESPN all week after the Giants debacle
frown.gif

Bring The Noise

Reaction score
We all know how Michigan quarterbacks in the AFC East that weren't drafted in the first round suck ass...

JaMarcus Russell man. I have never, ever seen such a bad quarterback in my 9 years of watching football.

phreak

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
We all know how Michigan quarterbacks in the AFC East that weren't drafted in the first round suck ass...

JaMarcus Russell man. I have never, ever seen such a bad quarterback in my 9 years of watching football.

Evans, is that you lol?

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
i was trying to think of a cool nickname for Chad Henne, but realized that by the time i come up with a good one, his era would be over.

Steve B.

Go Spurs Go
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bring The Noise
That was a great play but I have to give more credit to Greg Lewis making the ridiculous play while Favre threw it into double coverage...

I have to say, their is no starting qb in the nfl worse than jamarcus russell

Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim
Nobody "turned" on the Seahawks last year. The Stadium was just as loud in December as it was in September.

I'd take 8-8. That would put us in 2nd place in the NFC West, and be 4 more wins than last year.

Hopefully one of these months here we'll get this injury plague-thing under control. Maybe yoga or something? Stretching? Why the hell are seven of our best players sitting on the sidelines again?

You take any other team's six best football players (Walter Jones, Marcus Trufant, Matt Hasselbeck, Lofa Tatupu, Leroy Hill, Sean Locklear) and our best special teams player (Josh Wilson) and you keep them on the sidelines. See how many games they win. Kind of tough.

The fans know that, and they won't "turn on" the team for it. They might ***** about the coaching, play calling, and etc. but they will still show up to games and scream as loud as they can every time the opposing team touches the ball.

Jesus the 'Girls are bad.

Any bets on how long Wade Phillips will last?

phreak

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
**** you jason garrett

you ************* right now

someone plz take "wonderboy" off our hands plz

quevola

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by phreak
**** you jason garrett

That's the kind of offensive scheme you run when your offense gives up 24 points the previous game.

FLMountainMan

White Hispanic
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bring The Noise

Did you guys miss Byron Leftwich the first few games this season?

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by phreak
**** you jason garrett

He's a marsupial but they are at least running it more. Goal line debacle withstanding.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paul_L